The Glass House - pocketlouis

The Glass House by pocketlouis

Also writer of Losing it

It wasn’t stalking. It wasn’t an obsession. It wasn’t anything. It was just — observing from a distance. At least that’s what seventeen-year-old Louis Tomlinson told himself when he got new neighbors across the street.  

 On-going (sequel) 

WARNING: 

I have just finished reading this, and let me tell this... 

If you do not read this, you are going against, the larry fandom, 1D fandom, even humanity! So scroll down (or tap) to the comments, click on that link, and read!... Sorry I just watched Danisnotonfire and felt a little speech was needed... 

While i've been searching for Larry fan fics, I always saw this but for some reason I had it embedded into my mind that I read the description before and it was a sad book. Don't ask why, but i did. I finally clicked on it and read the description, only to realize its NOT a sad book and I've been wasting my time trying to find a good Larry fan fic when I've been skipping one the whole time...  I finally decided to read it. 

And let me tell you, you must read it! Sure it gets a bit frustrating when Louis didn't have the balls to make a move or they're about to get PG-13  (;D) but someone ruins it *cough*Liam*cough* but it's just so sweet and... HARRY WAS JUST TOO INNOCENT! But somewhere near the end, I lost all hope and just slammed my mac, walked out and made a cup of tea... or three, before continuing to read and loving the ending.

This story really makes you wanna pinch Harry's cheeks... he's just so... adorably naïve. 

Anywho...

Read it for the sake of humanity!

I don't care if this is like a review anymore... 

Payton xox