Chapter 5: You Were Screaming My Name.

Ok so this might get really sexual. So for the people that's around other people. Go to a bathroom or somewhere! I'm about to make it as realistic as I possible can! Enjoy!

All Rights Reserved to GiamoniCooper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He got up and walked out of the room. Where the fuck is he going! "Where are you going!"

Nothing. I got up and walked out my door. "Hey I asked here you were going!"

He turned around and looked at me. "Shut up and go carry your ass back in the bedroom!"

Who do he think he is talking to! "Um hell no. Now I don't know who your tal..."

He picked me up and carried me back in to the room.

"Now didn't I tell you to carry your ass back into the room you will be punished!"

He threw me on the bed and kissed me. He sat up and got between my legs. "Now you might control everything else but in the bedroom im in charge. So when I tell you to do something your going to do it!"

All I could do was look at him with an open mouth. Did he really just talk to me like that. Before I could say anything the rammed 2 fingers in to me.

"Fuck!"

"Now didn't I tell your pretty ass to stay in here". He pumped harder an harder.

"YES!"

"Then why didn't you listen"

"Uhhhhh"

""Why didn't you?"

"AHHHH!"

"Answer me!"

"I DON'T KNOW!!!!"

"Then say your sorry."

"FUCK!"

"Say your sorry."

"IM IM IM. FUCK!!!"

"Say it NOW!"

I'm so close. Fuck! I feel like I'm about to pass out!!! Oh god! This man hasn't even gotten his dick in my and I'm screaming!

"IM SORRY!!!"

He stopped. He fucking stopped! I was about there! Why the fuck did he stop!

"Now be a good girl and keep your sexy ass right there. Or the consequence will be even worse."

All I could do was shake my head. As he walked out I grabbed my vajaja and curled up in a ball. I have never felt like this before! What was with him taking control like that! It was so sexy! With Jay I was always in control! He would just sit there and take it. But with John. He told me what to do. Woooow!! When is he coming back!

After what felt like forever John walked back in. He had strawberries, whip cream, syrup and chocolate.

"You see I didn't eat anything this morning. Now I'm hungry. I see a nice piece of caramel cake. It's time for me to devour some cake."

Oh god! When he said 'devour cake' my juices started to flow all over again.

"Mmmm I see my cake is moist.". He leaned down and licked my pearl. It made my legs twitch a little. "I love moist cake."

My whole body is shaking!

"Time to top my cake."

He took the chocolate and poured it over my nipples. It was really warm. Mmmm.

He slowly licked it off. He put one of his finger in me. Slowly he went in and out. I grabbed the sheets.

"Mmmmmm"

He stopped and looked up at me. "So you like that."

"Yessss"

"Good."

He switched from nipple to nipple. Sucking. Biting. Licking. He did this until there was nothing left.

He trailed kisses from the valley between my breast until he got to the top of my vajaja. He took out the whip cream and sprayed it all over her.

At first he licked it off. Then the opened my lips and sucked on my now enlarged pearl.

"Yesssss! Johnnn"

"I love when you say my name. Say it again."

"Uhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Say it!"

"Johnn!"

"Mmm yes. Your pussy is really tasty."

I can't take it anymore! I NEED HIM IN ME!

"John please."

"Mmm it's even sexier when you beg."

"Baby. Please. I need you. In me. Please."

He let out this low groan. Which vibrated my pearl even more.

"AHHHH!"

He sat up and grabbed a condom from off the counter. He slowly slide it on. Watching him do that was turning me on even more!

He grabbed my legs and pulled me do until I was at the edge of the bed.

I hope he can fit.

He positioned himself at my entrance. The heat that was coming off of him was driving me crazy.

Slowly he pushed himself in me.

"Mmmmmm."

He was almost al the way in when pulled out.

"What are you doing!"

Nothing.

"Please I need thi....."

He rammed him in me.

"JOHN!"

He is so huge! It feels so good.

"Faster!"

He sped up. Fuck! I feel it. I'm almost there!

"John I'm about. I'm. I'm. FUCK!!!!"

I leaned up and grabbed him. The orgasm was taking over. It was amazing. The tighter my walls got the harder he had to pump.

"Fuck your so tight."

All I could do is scream. He is inside of me beating my walls.

"Ahhhhh!" he yelled. He came.

He pulled out and laid on the side of me.

"That's was amazing!"

"Yes it was!"

"Are you sleepy?"

"Yes. You kinda wore me out."

"Ok then let's take a nap. I'm going to hold you until you fall asleep." aww he is so sweet.

"Ok. Night."

"Good night beautiful." he pulled me closer and kissed me on my forehead. This was way better than what I had dreamed.

After a while I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you guys think?????? I want to do another sex scene. But maybe in his office. Hmmm it's up to you guys!! I'm on a roll! Now it's time for ITILH's sex scene!!

Comment/Fan/Vote. Love you stinky people!