Affection

DANGER: THIS STORY MIGHT CONTAIN SOME WORDS/EVENT NOT SUITABLE FOR YOU SO I MUST WARN YOU AT THIS EARLY RATE  :)

- -

I rubbed my eyes as I pulled myself up from the couch, I was bit shocked when I see my blank reflection on the mirror. pale face, deep eyes, narrow cheeks, red lips -- I describe my face like that.  my fringe is a bit parted I tried to put it back on it's place. I've been sleeping for already 12 hours.

now her face is infront of me,

she died for effin' years ago but she won't avoid me. she's the reason why I am so cold like this. she always shows up herself whenever I'm trying to escape from the curse...

<< FLASHBACK

"HARUNA I LOVE YOU!" the blonde girl shouted as she ran towards me, the hell I can't move. I don't know what to react on what the lie she's saying. 

"DIE!" I hardly said to her

well there's more nothing to remember that was the only thing happen that day. and everything was part of the history.

as I'm walking on this narrow street to go to school I can see trash, throw outs and even condoms the hell people are doing!! 

but one more thing I can notice is someone is following me...

and I didn't know that my life would be ruined after...

- -

AN: anyways I consider this horror since I thought it's horror gomen. XD it's my first time tho... I'm not good but just going to try I'm not updating at night since I think I would be scared of myself thinking those thoughts :)