Chapter 2

At the airport in L.A

"Okay they must be around here somewhere?" my mom says as she walks around looking for Pattie and Justin.

"Ally?" Emily( Ally's Sister) says holding her hands in the air, motioning she wants up.

"Yes Emily?" I ask as I pick her up and hold her in my arms.

" I have to go to the bathroom."

I smile and start walking towards a direction.

We find a restroom and after Emily uses it we walk out.

" Ally? " a voice said.

I turn around to see pattie smiling at me.

"PATTIE?" I yelled as I threw my arms around her. " Pattie this is.."

"Emily how are you sweetie?" she interrupted.

Emily just smiled and hid behind me.

"Have you seen my parents?" I asked. While picking Emily up.

"Yes, they are in the car." Pattie said as she led out of the building into her Range Rover.

"Ally remember that time when Justin played you the song One Less Lonely Girl?" Pattie giggled.

I rolled my eyes. " Yes. He wouldn't let me go home if he didn't get to play me that song. Well look at the song now. Every girl loves it." I put on a smile.

I am happy that Justin became famous. That was his dream, to preform in front of thousands. But at the same time I miss the old him.

"Can we turn on the music? Please." Emily begs.

Everyone laughs at her cuteness.

Pattie turns on the radio.

"Turn up the music, just turn it up louder. Turn up the music. I need it in my life YEAH, WOAOAOAOOAH jump"

A couple of minutes later we arrived at the house.

"Justin?" Pattie called

No answer

" Let me show you to your rooms." Pattie said. "The room on the bottom floor will be your parents and Emily's room." We walk upstairs and take a left. "This will be your room and my room is right over there" she points to a golden door.

"Thank you!" I say as I walk into my room. "Woah"

I have never seen such a big guest room before. I run to the bathroom. This is as big as my room! Why does Justin need all of the space for just him? 

KNOCK KNOCK

" Hey Justin can we...." a voice said

I turn around and yell " WHO ARE YOU?"

"Well, I'm Za. You must be Ally? The charity case." he smiles.

Oh right Za. " I don't think I'm the charity case.." I say as I give him the look.

He says I'm the charity case? He was wearing Justin's clothes.

" ALLY!" Justin yells while running up to me and giving me a hug.

"Hey Justin." I smile and throw my arms around him.

" JUSTIN? Oh hey I see you have found Ally" Pattie says with a smirk.

He gives her a look then she leaves the room. " Za, I'll see you later?" Justin said.

He nods his head then walks out of the room.