Somebody That I Use To Know

" Ally! I got you a gift." Justin smiled while handing me a box.

" Thank you Justin! What is it for?" I asked while taking two dog tag necklaces out of the box.

"Whenever we are apart we will always have something to remind us of each other. No matter what happens." He smiled.

"Promise me that no matter what happens we will always be friends."

"I promise." Justin said reassuringly

Later that summer Justin got signed to Island Def Jams. We never talked again...

Fast forward 6 years later.

What's the point of making promises if you can't keep them? I ask myself this question every time someone makes a promise to me.

We are going to Disney Land! Just kidding we are going to Victoria again.... For the 20th time.

Why can't we do something new or adventurous?

" Ally I have some big news!" my mom yelled from downstairs.

Last time she said she had big news was when I was going to get a new stepdad and a baby sister.

"Yes mom?" I hurry down the stairs.

I stop at the end of the stair case when I see my mom and Brian ( stepdad) with such eager faces.

They whisper amongst each other. " WE ARE GOING TO CALIFORNIA THIS SUMMER!" Brian shouts.

"WHAT! Why? When?" I ask. Please don't tell me that this is a trick.

" We are going to be going to Disney Land and we are going to meet up with a few old friends." Mom said.

This is great! Wait what? " a few old friends?" I repeat her last words.

She nods.

" What few old friends?" Please do not tell me that it is...

"Pattie and Justin!" she said as she interrupted my thoughts.

"Oh... That's... That's cool... When do we leave?" I ask.

"Tonight. Let's get moving. Our plane leaves in 2 hours." Brian says as he grabs the car keys and hurries us out the door.

Hello guys! What did you guys think of the first chapter? I know that it was short but don't worry, in the future they will be longer!

Please Comment

Vote

Follow <3