four.

Harry. 

The city in this hour of day was absolute hell, well in reality I hate coming here, period. Ramming past people, crossing the busy streets, people being assholes, seeing the homeless eyeing me, people carefully reviewing me if I'm worth robbing. I wasn't in the mood for any of it, my jaw locked showing anybody who crosses me that I am not one to be messed with. With being robbed and spending the entire night awake thinking of this slimy chick who could have robbed me, what I would say to her when I see her face-to-face. I can't even guarantee how I'll react when I see whoever the fuck she is, but she crossed lines she shouldn't have crossed, and I'll make whatever she has left of a pathetic life absolute hell.

I feel my phone vibrate two different texts from Leia and the other from Zach. 

Leia: hey, we still meeting during my break?

Zach: hey got a new batch that we have to sell all tonight. Jorge is pissed tho that we lost his profits..

I don't waste anymore time as I start walking faster to hurry and meet Lei for developing a plan to find the girl that robbed me, Zach is starting to irritate me from the events so he can handle the selling tonight. 

I made my way to a familiar store that Lei works at, most often rich white girls shopping here. Everything about the place annoyed me, but for Lei it's her lesbian dream. 

The store wasn't all that busy as I usually find it to be, and I start peering around for a familiar platinum blonde until I see a girl with long black hair walk right past me wearing a badge. I contemplate on asking but I don't see any signs of Lei anywhere. 

"fucking shit," I mutter to myself. I casually walk over to the girl and I tap her shoulder. She jumps and turns to face me, her features very soft but also as if her soul was sucked out of her. I nod at her and I mumble, "do you know where Lei is?"

She furrows her brows, "Lei?"

"You know, Leia?" I further explained. 

"Oh, um-" her tired brown eyes look around, "I think she might be in the back. Are you her boyfriend?"

I snort, "as hot as she is, she'd rather bone a girl than me."

The girl face grows red from my response and nods, "you can follow me, I'll take you to her."

I shrug and I follow close behind her. I see a few customers, girls, looking at me, giggling to their friends or smiling at me. I ignore them. 

The girl leads me to the counter and she tells me to wait as she walks into a door and vanishes behind it. Moments later she comes back out, followed by Lei and her familiar smirk plastered on her face. 

"Styles," Lei greets me. She looks at the girl and then back at me, "by the way Harry this is Myah, she's new."

My eyes glanced at Myah, looking really uncomfortable and agitated. I nod at her and she gives a sly nod back. I can't help but smile at how done she seems to be with everything. Myah excuses herself and walks off into the aisle of clothes, and I direct myself back to Lei. "So are we going to get through this because I don't have all day Lei."

Lei had her own attention towards the aisle of clothes Myah disappeared to, "she was the hot girl I was talking about the other day. She works here now, I think I might enjoy coming here now."

"Lei," I say her name more stern. 

Her eyes roll and she faces me, "yes Harry, we can go outside. I really need a smoke."

I then follow behind Leia as we make our way outside and find an area to stand and smoke. She pulls out her cigarettes and passes me one, we light up and we began discussing. 

"Well I don't know much of this girl, but I have a pal that can maybe give me some intel. He has a guy that sells him stuff cheap, the guy buys stuff from these thieves. It's like a fucking cult I swear, it's so secret," Lei ends with putting the cigarette to her lips and inhaling, and drawing out a long breath. 

I look out at the street, "reckon the guy will talk?"

She peers up at me and exhales out another breath, "everyone talks with a price."

I don't respond, that was actually reassuring enough because to survive in the streets you have take any chance you can get at cash, and that meant talking. Of course if you go to prison and people know you're a snitch, then you're fucked. But everything has a price, just like Lei said, and that's all I need. If he doesn't talk then there's only one other option to get the guy to speak, and the last thing I need to get my hands dirty. 

"Is that good?" she asks. 

I nod, "get it done."

"Alright, let's get some shit done," she smiles while dropping her cigarette and stepping on it. "I need to get back to work."

"Okay," I nod. "Let me know what happens."

"No problem," she starts to walk away but makes an abrupt stop and looks back at me, "Oh, and I'm also having a party tonight. Bring the goods."

"Wait, what?" I start hurrying and rushing behind her. "Lei?"

She skips into the store and says, "party tonight Styles don't miss it."

"Leia, will you stop for a second?" I snapped. 

She keeps strolling when we bumped into the girl from earlier, Myah. Leia stops, "Myah, just the girl I was looking for. I'm having a party tonight and you're going, no questions asked." 

Leia continues her way across the store. I stop following her and Myah looks up at me confused. "What just happened?" she asks with a light chuckle. 

My eyes look down at her and I shake my head, "I have no idea." I sighed, "but I guess I'll see you tonight." I smirked at her and I walked away, leaving the confused girl standing looking at me walk off.