4.

Danielle

I sat on my bed watching Teyana as she went through my closet.

"How about this?" Teyana asked, while holding up a dress.

"I can pick out my own clothes, you know." I said as I walked over to her

"Yeah, I know. I just want you to wear somthing sexy."

"You don't think this is too much?" I asked.

"The dress? Nah."

"I mean the whole makeover thing. I feel like this is doing too much."

"Look, you don't have to go through with it if you don't want to. It's all up to you. Just make up your mind before Elijah bucket-head ass get here."

I laughed at her last comment and decided to put the dress on. It was a little more revealing than what I was used to so I out a jacket on to cover up a bit. As soon as I put my shoes on Elijah pulled up and off to school we went.

When we got to school I met with Keith to show him my outfit.

"So what do you think?" I asked smiling because I thought I looked good.

"Uhhh, you look nice, but that jacket throwing it all off. Take it off." He said.

"No. This shows too much cleavage and ever curve in my body."

"That's the point, sis." He said holding his hand out for me to give him the jacket. I gave him the jacket and he walked away. As the day went on I became comfortable in my clothes.

"You better hope Principal Brown don't see you in that." Jazmine said as we walked to lunch.

"None of my teachers said anything about it yet so I'm good." I replied. When we got to the table Teyana, Algee and Elijah were already there. Algee and Elijah both looked at me with half shocked half confused faces.

 Algee and Elijah both looked at me with half shocked half confused faces

(A/N: Do yall remember when Toccora was on ANTM)

"What?" I asked.

"Why is your titties out?" Elijah asked.

"Damn, you acting like I'm showing areola."

"Aye," Algee said nudging Elijah, "got milk?" We all looked at him as he laughed his ass off.

"Anyways,"Teyana said rolling her eyes, "I think she looks good."

"You need to cover those bad boys up." Elijah said as he reached over the table to tuck a napkin in my dress to cover my chest.

Woody, Keith and Lauren sat down.

"Damn, Danielle. You gotta chest cold?" Woody laughed.

"One. That was lame. Two. Keith, why you got D over here in this thot dress?" Elijah asked.