Chapter 6:first embrace

(!¡THIS IS A SMUT CHAPTER¡! THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT BETWEEN TWO MALES IN A LOVING AND CARING MANNER,IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SMUT YOU CAN SKIP THIS CHAPTER ENTIRELY!)

Germany leant down once again starting to passionately kiss his lover just as he did before whilst his idle hands started to undo Italy's jacket before slowly pulling away from the kiss "Are you sure you want this Italia?" The small man nodded quickly as he already felt a tightness forming in his trousers,he flushed red and felt hot all over. Germany laughed gently "don't worry Italia,I won't hurt you" he leant down close to his ear "much" Germany continued to undress his lover until the pale stick like man was laying naked underneath him,Italy's face still flushed red,he whimpers softly and quietly  "t-take me Doitsu" Italy tightly closed his eyes as Germany let out a small chuckle "don't worry,I will" Germany stood up starting to undress slowly revealing all of the glistening perfect muscles he had worked so hard to build upon himself. Once the burly German man was just as naked he leant back down to his tiny lover starting slowly and gently kiss down his body sucking on one of his nipples just to tease him,Italy moaned and squirmed as Germany's rough tongue flicked repeatedly over his nipple  and he loved every second of it. Germany's mouth travelled down the pale skin of Italy edging ever closer to the small and fragile length of his tiny lover,his mouth met with the tip of Italy's penis and he gently started to suck on it listening gently out for the noisy moans of his lover that brought him so much joy,Germany continued to suck and in no time at all Italy had already filled the burly man's mouth with his salty fluid. Germany pulled off laughing slightly and giving a small cough as he wiped some of the cum that dribbled from his mouth that he couldn't quite swallow "you're a noisy little doe aren't you?" He chuckled softly again and turned his lover over onto his stomach before leaning close to his ear "don't worry Italia" he bit his lip gently "just relax and this won't hurt" he gently lean forward rubbing the large length against Italy's tight asshole causing Italy to moan loudly already,all of Italy's muscles tightening quickly but he tried to relax as best he could,Germany gently pushed the large length into Italy causing the little man to moan even louder than he did before. Germany started to slowly thrust and buck his hips into Italy making him moan extremely loudly causing Germany to stiffen even more inside of Italy,Germany continued to thrust progressively faster until he had released his large load into the small man causing Italy to cum for the second time. Germany slowly pulled himself out of his tight lovers asshole and laid down next to him pulling him close "I love you Italia" "i-I love you too Doitsu"