Chapter 5: the truth

They had both finished their simple dinner they cooked together and now were just sitting on the beach together looking out towards the rolling waves and the impending sunset. Germany held the small man in his burly arms and asked gently in his thick german accent "what happened Italia?" Italy looked up at his lover "what do you mean Doitsu?" The German man sighed softly as he continues to blankly stare out towards the sunset "how did we get here? On this island" the red haired man let out a small squeak "w-well Doitsu" he gulped slightly "we went to a boat party a-and Japan had a little bit too much of the sake"he chuckled softly "I kissed you,we fell off of the boat into a raft and floated off towards this island but you were so drunk you didn't even notice Doitsu" Germany blushed gently and rustled Italy's hair softly "w-we kissed?" His voice wavering once again,Germany regained his composure before smiling gently "it doesn't matter now because there's nobody else in the world I'd rather be with now than you,right here,right now" Italy blushed at the romantic words escaping from Germany's lips and he quickly leant up to kiss his lovers lips,Germany leant forward so he was leaning over Italy as they kissed before slowly pulling away "can I invade you Italia?" Italy gave a lust filled smile with a small glint in his eyes whilst he looked up at Germany "you can invade my lower regions any day Doitsu"