Chapter 6 Part 1

GUYYYSSSS IM UPDATING AGAINNN! YAYYYYYY! I NOW HAVE A SCHEDULE AND WILL BE UPDATING EVERY TUESDAY, SATURDAY, AND SUNDAY UP TO 3 CHAPTERS EACH DAYYY! I ACTUALLY HAVE FREE TIME!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYY!

Alsoo, a picture of the character Lynn will be on the side! --------->

--------------------

Lynn's POV

I was dying to have Tristen next to me. I wanted to have him hold me in his strong arms. God, and those eyes those deep blue eyes and his brown hair that OMFG! There was a knock on my door.

I cleared my throat, "Come in." I was lying on my bed in black nike pros and a bright sky blue sports bra. I haven't changed since I came back from my run with Bryce. Luckily, it was Bryce at my door.

"Hey! Congratulations on finding your mate superstar!" Bryce rushed into the room and gave me a hug. I stood at a loss of words. He backed away from me with a shocked look on his face. "What's wrong, Lynn?" he looked like he didn't even know who I was at the moment.

"How'd you know?..." I asked shaking in words.

Bryce chuckled at my response. "Your mate announced how we need to protect our new Luna during our-" he stopped mid-sentence as my door creaked open once again. Bryce stood up and ran out the door stopping when he reached Tristen.

"Alpha Tristen..." Bryce nodded and left. Now it was just Tristen and I in the room. A smile broke across my face. I ran toward Tristen jumping into his arms giving him a huge hug.

"I missed you, baby." I whispered in his ear as a smile broke across his face.

"I missed you most of all, sweetheart." he set me down right in front of him and kissed my temple.

"How about we do something fun tonight? Just you and me." he asked me as I placed my arm around his neck, burying my face in his toned chest.

"I would love that." I looked up at Tristen's big blue eyes. He kissed me on the nose.

This is going to be perfect.

--------------------

WOOOWWWW this is a really long chapter that I have to cut it in two!

~Hannah

xoxoxo