Chapter 2

Hey! Thanks for reading my first chapter! This second one is a real juicy one! Okay you may now continue to read!...

Chapter 2; Lynn’s POV

          We got to school right as the bell rang for first period. I rushed to my locker and thank god Bryce’s locker was right next to mine. I had all my classes with him which made me feel safer for some reason. We got are books and walked to first period which was math.

          We walked into the class room. Lots of new faces came were in this class that I have never seen before in this school. I mind linked with Bryce;

‘What the hell?’ L

‘I don’t understand where did everyone go.’ B

I glanced at Bryce and we just stood and froze while everyone looked at us.

‘They make it look like we are the new students not them.’ L

‘I don’t know just find a seat and we can talk during class.’ B

I nodded and walked over to an empty seat. Luckily, an open seat was right next to me and Bryce sat down. Mrs. Louche walked in and started the class. This was going to be a long day.

(Lunch)

         Bryce and I were at our lockers before we headed to lunch. “Man, what is up with all these classes. Every class we have been in has had all new students, but us.” Bryce said while putting this Biology book away. I shrugged and put my books in my bag for my homework and shut my locker. Bryce did the same. I started to walk away before Bryce was done at his locker and he had to jog to catch up. “Hey, you never leave before I was done at my locker. What’s going on?” Bryce looked at me and those blue eyes always gave it away.

        I shrugged, “I don’t know this all feels weird. I always feel comfortable at school, now I feel weird. Think a new tribe could have came?” Bryce looked around and pulled me by the arm to behind the steps where a couple was making out. “GO GET A ROOM YOU TOO!” he yelled at the couple which scared them. They flashed a creepy smile and hissed which gave chills down my spine. They then left, leaving Bryce and I all alone behind the stairs. “Okay, the tribe can’t know what I just figured out or a battle will begin. You understand Lynn?” I nodded my head as Bryce began to explain.

--------------------

OHHHHH, cliffhanger! You probably want me to update moreee! Haha, I got even more in store for you all! Just you wait!

~Hannah