11:

Ash:
After we had dinner lia and Tate both went to bed. Colson and I where currently sprawled out on my bed watching The Others. It was quite till my phone went off. I picked it up and didn't bother to look at the caller Id.
Ash: hello?
Frank (her dad): I have to pull the graveyard shift so I won't be home till you guys have to get up in the morning.
A: alright.
F: is colson still there?
I looked at colson and he shook his head.
A: nope he left like an hour ago.
F: okay. Don't stay up to late ash.
And with that he hung up the phone and went back to work.
"I went home an hour ago huh?" Colson smirked from under me. We switched up how we where laying and I was now straddling his lap. "Yea you did." I rolled my eyes at him. I felt annoyed, don't ask me why but I do. I pushed myself off of him and sat on the floor and leaned against the bed. "What's wrong?" I felt the bed shift. Colson started to touch my hair. I shrugged him off me. "I don't know." I rested my head on my legs and sighed. "Baby, talk to me." I felt my bed shift again and colson put both of his legs on either side of me. He looped his arms under mine and pulled me up into his lap. "I just,I'm tired that's all." I laid my head against his chest. "Do you wanna go to bed baby?" I nodded. Colson laid back and shifted us on my bed. I was wrapped around him and he laid under me. His arms were wrapped around my waist and my face was buried into his neck. I yawned and closed my eyes as they started to get heavier and heavier.

Colson:
I couldn't really fall asleep. Ash fell asleep really fast. Her room was a little cold so I pulled her blankets over us. She had locked her door once we got in here. Ash buried herself into me more. Ash tossed and turned as she slept. She mumbled something in her sleep. I didn't want to wake her up cause I knew she was tired as fuck, but after what was about to come out of her mouth I woke her up. "No, you weren't supposed to hurt him."

Ash:
I sat up from the lawn chair I was sat in. "Colson?" I looked around for him but he was nowhere to be seen. "Colson!" I started to get worried as everything went black and colson was there tied up in a chair. "Colson?" He mumbled. I took a step closer to him. Someone stepped out of the dark and into the light behind him. There was a soft glistening from something that was held in the mystery person's hand. The person pulled back on colson she hair so you could see his throat. My eyes went wide as I realized what was happening. The man held up the knife to his throat and pressed down on it, only softly to make a little blood form at the tip of the knife. "Wait please don't hurt him!" The hidden figure let out a small laugh. "Please, just don't hurt him." I could see the smirk form on his face as he pushed harder and drug it all the way across his neck. I covered my mouth to keep from screaming. I watched as colson body slowly lost life and his just draped forward. "No! You weren't supposed to hurt him!" I sat up real fast and looked at colson. He still had life in his eyes and wasn't hurt. I grabbed onto him and just held him close to me for a minute. "Baby what's wrong?" He rubbed my back. "He hurt you and I didn't-couldn't do anything to save you. Th-then you where gone and... and colson it was so bad. I don't wanna lose you." I cried into his chest. Colson means the world to me. "Ash, shh im not gonna leave you. I could never do that." He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. I started to drift off to sleep as colson sat up and rocked me back and fourth in his arms till I fell asleep, which I did.

*6:30 am*
I woke up to someone softly shaking me. "Ash come on. We gotta get ready for school." i yawned and opened my eyes slowly. "what time is it?" i laid my head down on his chest. "it's like 6." he rubbed my back and I started to sit up. "Wanna take a shower with me?" I rubbed my eyes. colson nodded his head. "my dad should be home in a short while so we better get goin." I stood up and stretched out my arms and legs. I felt Colson's arms wrap around my waist and pull the back of me to his chest. a smile slowly started to spread out on my face as I felt colson push something hard into my lower back. "real quick?" he whispered into my ear. "real quick." I laughed and made my way to the shower with Mr. Colson Baker hot on my trial.