6:

Ashton:

I never snuck out like I told him I would and I haven't gone to see him yet today. Usually we aren't allowed to go anywhere on a school night so I just stayed home today also. The next morning I woke up to lia yelling at tate to get up. I sat up and walked to my closet. After pulling it open I stripped my clothes off and looked for new ones. It was like 6:30 and I still had to do my makeup then go get colson up. I pulled my hat on and kept my makeup simple. With nudes and some mascara. I grabbed my shoulder bag, my phone, and phone charger then left for colson's house. I didn't even bother to knock on the door I just walked in. I said hi to his aunt. "He's still asleep. Once you get him up and dressed I'll give you guys a ride to school." She said and went back to reading her paper. I opened his bedroom door and kells was sprawled out all over his bed. I set my bag down and slipped off my shoes and tiptoed over to his bed. "Don't even think about it ashton." I stopped and kells's eye opened. "Dang it colson. You weren't supposed to be awake." I glared at him and crossed my arms over my chest. He stood up and rubbed his eyes. Colson's basketball shorts hung low on his hips. He smiled at me as he walked up to me. "Take a picture ash. It might last longer." He winked at me. I rolled my eyes as colson wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He leaned down till I felt his breath fan my face. "Colson no. You need to get dressed and we need to go to school." I told him. "Just one kiss please baby. I missed you." He tugged at his lip with his teeth. "Just one. Then you need to get dressed. Understand?" He smiled and nodded his head. He leaned down some more and connected our lips. Colson moved them slowly and softly. I pulled away and smiled at him. "I wasn't lying when I said I missed you." He let me go and walked over to his closet. "What should I wear today?" I pushed him to the side and looked through his clothes. I pulled out a pair of his ripped skinny jeans, a new york tee shirt, and his leather jacket. Colson pulled on his shirt and pushed his shorts down. I handed him his pants and he pulled them on. He smiled at me and sat on his bed. I threw him a pair of sock, and his boots on. I held out his jacket and he just shook his head. "You can wear it if you want." Colson stood up, walked over to me and placed a kiss on my forehead. "Let's go." He picked up mine and his bag and walked out of his room. I grabbed his phone off of his night stand and slipped it into my pocket. I pulled on his jacket as I walked out to the kitchen. "Okay guys come on so you're not late for school." His aunt grabbed her coat and the car keys.

*skip their ride to school*

As colson and I walked up the path to the front door him and I got all sorts of looks. Some girls checked him out others rolled their eyes and looked away. I grabbed my bag from him and slipped his phone into his pocket. "Okay. I'll see you at lunch." I told him as we grabbed our schedule's. "Ya but do we have any classes together?" Colson held out his schedule. I took it and looked at It. "Yep we have the first one then our last three." I handed him his schedule back. "Come on colson let's go to class." As him and I walked down the hall I heard giggling follow us and of course it had to be bitchface herself. And so of course she jumped right in front of us. Colson had the love bites on his neck but they were more faded. You could still see some of mine that were faded like his. Sophia looked at colson and smiled. "Hey wanna hang out at lunch?" She she pushed her boobs out and pursed her lips. "Nah I'm gonna take my girl here out to lunch." Kells draped his arm over my shoulders and smiled at me. So I went with it. I wrapped my arms around his waist and leaned my head on him. Sophia glared at me. "Yeah Sophia. So move long." I smiled at her and pulled colson down the hall to our first class. "So 'babe' where are we gonin for lunch?" I asked him and giggled. He still had his arm draped over me as we walked into the classroom. "I don't know some place downtown. If you want." We Sat in the back next to dub and slim. "Okay. The diner it is." I smiled at him and Sat down right in front of him. "You takin us out to lunch to ash?" Slim batted his eyes at me. "Nope but colson is." I giggled. Colson turned around and glared at me. "Am not. If you guys wanna come you Can. But I ain't payin." Colson turned back around and huffed. "Awe colson. I'm just playin." I played with the small hairs on the back of his neck from where I Sat. "Stop it ash." He slouched forward more. I giggled. "Fine you big baby." I sat back and waited for class to start.

*lunch*

I waited by colson's locker and saw him walking down the hall with slim and dubo. They all looked like they were getting along. Kells looked up and made eye contact. He smiled at me. Once they came over to me colson draped his arm over my shoulders and we walked out the building to lunch.

*skip lunch*

I said bye to slim and dub and took kells to our last three classes. It wasn't long before we were done and headed home. Colson and I sat in the back of the bus with slim and dub. The boys all talked about hanging out later as I sat silent and looked out the window. I sat next to colson on the inside of the seat and dub sat on the other side of us and slim sat behind us. Colson turned to face me and nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck. I pushed him away. "Stop touching me." I rolled my eyes. Today I just wasn't in the mood for him to be all touchy feely on me on me anymore. "Damn girl who pissed in your cheerios?" I glared at colson and turned away from him. "Colson just leave me alone." He set his hand on my thigh and I pushed it away. When the bus stopped to let us off I basically crawled over him and ran off the bus. I just needed space from him and everyone else. I could here colson shout for me as I walked home kinda fast. I still had his jacket on. Once I got inside I looked through the window to see if he was still following me. But to my luck he stopped and was walking up to his house muttering words to himself. I put my bag in my room and grabbed a water bottle and filled it with some vodka that I had hidden in my closet. I told lia I was going for a walk.
Before I knew it I found myself sitting at the train station getting drunk all by myself.

Colson:
After I said bye to dub and slim I went inside. I plopped down on my bed and had been looking at my phone till it started to ring. I answered it.
Colson: hello?
Ash: colson?
Colson: what's wrong?
Ashs voice cracked and you could tell she was crying from her sniffling.
Ash: colson I'm sorry I was a bitch to you on the bus. I'm just... I'm just sorry okay?
She was drunk you could tell by the slurring of her words and how much she said she was sorry.
Colson: ashton baby listen to me. Tell me where you are.
Ashton: I... I don't remember.
Colson: baby come on. Where are you at? What do you see?
She paused for a minute.
Ashton: uhm there's a broken train and some tracks. But I don't know where I am colson will you come get me?
She was still drunk crying.
Colson: okay stay there and ill come get you. Don't leave alright baby?
Ash: yeah okay.
She hung up and I cursed under my breath as I ran down the street and to the train sation to get her. As I neared the train station I got scared because it was so quiet. So I ran to the window and climbed in it and then ran out of the little room it brought you to once you slipped into it. I pushed out the door and ran down the hall that took me out to the loading part where ashton would most likely be. I didn't want to stop running till I found her and she was safe in my arms. So I didn't stop running. The door slammed shut as I pushed myself out of them and started to run down the loading port to where I could see a dark figure slouched up against the wall. I slowed down as the figure became more clear and it turned out to be ash. She was slumped against the wall, had an empty water bottle laying on the ground beside her, and tears still running down her face. I kneeled down in front of her and she looked up me. You could see the hurt and brokenness in her eyes as she looked at you. She looked so broken and empty. Her pretty, clear blue eyes where now grey and red from the crying she had been doing. Ashton sniffled a few more times. I wiped her tears away and sat down right next to her. A few more tears fell down her cheeks. I pulled her into my lap and wrapped my arms around the once happy girl who is now broken. She laid her head on my chest. Call me crazy but what I felt for ash was so real and so amazing that it hurt so much to see her crying like this. She was so beautiful and yet here she is sitting in my lap drunk and broken. I played with her hair and traced patterns on her arm till she fell asleep. I carefully stood up and picked her up. I was gonna cary her home. Well not to her house cause I'm pretty sure her dad would be pissed. It was hard to find a different way out but we made it work. Ash clung to me as I made my way to my house with her fast asleep in my arms. I walked throught the front door to the house to find my aunt sitting at the kitchen table. She turned around and looked at me then at the sleeping girl in my arms. "I know. She called me crying and asked if I could come get her so I did then she fell asleep." I told her as I walked to me room. My aunt followed close behind me the stopped at my door frame as I laid ash down and took her boots off. I threw my blanket over her and walked out of my room. "Colson your not late. I'm gonna give you until 12:30 on weekends and 12:00 on weekdays. Hopefully you'll do the right thing and be on time." She told me as she walked away and went to her room. "Go to bed colson and I'll see you in the morning." And with that I went to bed with ash.