Love Like This - Full Blurb

"Name, please," asked a rather bored director.

The actor on stage was panic stricken. So nervous was she that she'd forgotten her own name. "Er- I'm Elena...Elena Hale. And I'm here to audition for Lizzie."

"Right, right," nodded the director nonchalantly having seen over 50 Lizzies and no one being quite on par as his reserved choice Anna, who he wasn't really found of that much.

Elena relaxed herself. Gone was the amateur aura that was radiating of her a few seconds ago. Right there, standing tall and proud was a Lizzie who could have given even Kiera Knightly herself some competition.

"And those are the words of a gentleman. From the first moment I met you, your arrogance and conceit, your selfish disdain for the feelings of others made me realize that you were the last man in the world I could ever be prevailed upon to marry."

The director's fatigue had vanished. Turning to the famous theatre actor Jason Williams, who was to play Darcy he asked for his opinion.

"Well," started off Jason. "She certainly looks the part. Not enough on the chest area, quiet plain looking and a very manly voice."

The actress stared at the actor with a blank stare which seemed to intrigue the actor.

huckling the director said to her, "Well than...Welcome aboard to Blue Diamond Theatre Miss Hale. Or should I say Miss. Bennet."

And so after the paperwork and the living arrangements had been dealt with the production of Gerald Ashby-Smith's 'Pride and Prejudice' was under way. Elena was over the moon. Her lifelong dream of becoming a famous broadway actress was coming true. Now if only she could keep up the promised charade for 6 months till the play was over. She was so lost in thought that she didn't hear the soft knock on her door.

After no reply the door burst open. And in came Jason intending to tell her about dinner but stopped dead in his tracks. "WHAT THE HELL!! You...You...YOU'RE A GUY!!!"

Rushing to close the door Elena or rather Damion, with a teary face begged Jason to not say anything and that he had a reason for all this.

Jason gave it some thought than with a smirk he said, "Sure, I'll listen but in return you have to do something for me."

"Anything!"

"You have to go out with me."

"WHAT?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note: This book containe homosexual themes, meaning malexmale relationships. If this is not your cup of tea please do not proceed any further. You have been warned so please re frain from making any negative and offensive comments. If you enjoy this genre than please go ahed. I hope you enjoy the story. Comments, critisism, praisal, are all welcome. Thanks for reading.