Prologue

DISCLAIMER* This story was inspired by the classic Jane Austen novel 'Pride and Prejudice'. I claim no ownership of the original story of 'Pride and Prejudice'. In no means did I mean to plagiarize. 'Pride and Prejudice' has merely been used as an inspirational base for my story 'Love Like This.'

WARNNG: Chapter contains 'mature' scenes intended for readers of 18+ only. I will not be held responsible for any loss of innocence or dazed minds. If you want to break the rules and be a rebel and read it anyway then meeh..what can I do...already warned ya >.< Happy readings <3

Chapter 1 : The Pleasures of the Limelight

"Oh god, Jason. Harder," Cecilia wildly moaned thrashing underneath me, combusting with raw passion.

Passion which encouraged me. I gave her what she wanted. I sped up my thrusting. In and out. In and out. In and out of her warm recess.

'That's right. Harder baby. Give it to me. Fuck me harder!"

I felt her tightening around my shaft as she talked dirty. Driven with lust I frantically rammed inside her deeper. Our flesh slapped against each other erratically. Moans and creaks filled the air. Finally I felt her tense up as she came. Following suit I filled her to the brim. There is nothing as satisfying - how do the teenagers now say, screwing was it not; nothing was as satisfying as screwing bareback.

"You were right. Bareback made sex so much more...exciting," she cooed looking at me with misty eyes.

This was what irked me about women. They start thinking of other useless shit when sex was done. Maybe I should have picked up a prostitute instead. But then again those loose harlots can never satisfy me. Wonder if I should give guys a try like Fraser suggested. Hearing his ventures with men off all sorts had me intrigued. Very intrigued.

"Jason...Hellllo...Earth to Jason..."

"What," I snapped at her which caused her to frown at me.

"Don't take that tone with me mister. I risked getting pregnant for you to fuck me. Don't -

"Oh shut up. You wanted it just as much as me. Don't try to make it seem like I forced you or something."

Annoyed she pushed me off her and huffed, "God, all men are such dickwads. I get it now. Now that you've had your fun no need to be so nice and charming I suppose."

I stared at her in disbelief. Just great. Out of all the women in that club I had to pick one who was gonna be difficult to get rid of.

"I don't see what the problem is. We both knew this was just going to be a one night stand."

x~x~x~x

Next day at work, Fraser my close buddy since the old school days roared with laughter after noticing my state.

"Dude. What the fuck happened to your face. Neal's not gonna like this. It's open night today."

"Glad to see your concern dear friend," I spat at him and ignoring him set to getting ready for rehearsal.

Calming himself down but still with a smirk plastered on his face he said, "That chick from last night leave that number on you. Wow, she's got quite a hand."

"Shut up dork. I still managed to score some unlike you."

"Hey! Gay here. Not my fault there were only females there. Yuck!"

"Right," I nodded briefly having been used to his immaturity by now. "By the way you heard about the new production plan. For P and P with that big hot shot producer from Australia...What's his name...That Ashby-Smith fellow. First name Taylor I think."