Author's Note (7/26/17)

Hello, readers of the Books of Lessaenes! 

As the series quickly approaches its second birthday, I have revisited this book in order to make significant edits and expand the story to reflect my current writing abilities (the original version currently on Wattpad was written when I was in middle school). Some of the changes you will see over the course of the next few months include-

The division of chapters into two or more segments. Wattpad recommends that chapter lengths be kept <2000 words, and as I am rewriting Glitches, I'm finding that many of the chapters clock in at 2500 or even 3000+ words. I'll be dividing these chapters into parts at logical breaking parts in order to make the reading experience easier and more enjoyable for all of you. 

The addition of new chapters. The final version of Glitches will include at least three all-new chapters, so be prepared for slightly different chapter numbers. 

After all of the expansion, I estimate that Glitches alone will be well over 100,000 words, as compared to less than 70,000 words currently. So, even if you have already read it, feel free to reread your favorite parts of the book to see how they have changed! I will be republishing the chapters as I upload my edits, so you'll be notified as soon as they're live. 

This book, my first full-length novel, holds a special place in my heart, and I have been wanting to come back to it for a very long time. Now that I have, I believe the final version of Glitches is a huge improvement on the original and does justice to the story much better than its predecessor. I hope you all feel the same way, and that you're happy with the many changes I've made to the original book of Lessaenes!

Sincerely,

Saralee