Fallen Angel's

This is a short-story that I've wrote with 2 of my friend's, it's kind of based on Angel's and God's (one's we've made up and have no relation to the real things other than their appearances and powers...etc...). Also we added our own taste to things, so sorry for the confusion, if their is any confusion. But I would like your opinions on it, so read on and tell me what you think?

Ps- I'm splitting this up in parts, not Chapters.

Fallen Angel's(Part One);

Miracle entered school and looked around, she has a secret air bubble popping around her secretly in her mind - so no one can approach her - she wants to be left alone. When she reached her locker and was tapped on the shoulder by someone, she turned slowly  around to find out it's some skinny red-haired chick with bright green eyes.

"Ummm... Sweetie... Are you lost?" The girl's words were laced with a condescending tone.

"No... This is my locker." Mira said back seeming confused.

"No... It's not it's mine." The girl said, feeling the usual rage she felt peak up within her.

“But… The Headmaster told me this is my locker.” Mira said in a soft tone, because she was shy. Mira started to fumble through her bag for a paper that said her locker number. Once she found it, she realized that she had the locker number right next to the girl, “Oh… Never mind. Sorry your right, it isn’t my locker.” Mira brightly smiled and turned and opened her locker, ignoring the other girl.

Mira started emptying her bag and started putting everything into her locker; this was her first day of school. At such a bizarre school, Mira didn’t know where she could fit in, so she took out a notebook and her sketchpad and went to her first class.

Nikia shook her head at the rambling girl and decided to give her a break, she wasn't all bad. After getting her stuff put up, she walked to Roman - her boyfriend - not a thing in her hands and he just shook her head.

"You are starting off this year just right, aren't you?" He asked her as he was holding her books.

"You know as tradition for the first day of school I have to cause as much of a distraction as I can." she fluttered her eyelashes at him and moved closer to him. "You don't have to like my actions you just have to love me."

"I do love you... now if you don't get off to doing what ever you have planned, I'm going to class."

Taking his hand she just laughed, "We have the same first class... you'll see what I'm up too right away." she smiled devilishly "Now go to class... I have to change."

Roman left with a sigh, he hated her antics but he was in love with her. He would follow her to the end of the earth no matter what kind of trouble she started. He went and sat down in class next to a girl with a notebook positioned just right. He didn't recognize her so he flashed a smile. "Hey, I'm Roman. You must be new here?"

She looked up to him in shock, staring straight at the brown haired blonde haired blue eyed pretty-boy before her. "Um..."

"I've gone to school here for four years, they don't usually bring in too many new faces. But welcome... If you need anything, let me know."

At that moment the teacher, Mr. Walker walked in. "Everyone please stand up." he announced his voice booming in an unusual volume. Everyone followed order. "Now stand on one foot."

The class looked around but soon did as they were asked, that is everyone but Roman who could tell it was Nikia just by the man's eyes.

"Okay class now I want you to slap yourself silly until you can't stand."

A few members of the class began to do as they were told just as an identical Mr. Walker entered the room looking at his mirror image in shock.

Mira shot a glance at both of them, and then froze up and sat back down, to start drawing again in her sketchpad – as the other kids were giggling and laughing and both Mr. Walkers were arguing with eachother. Mira was drawing a beautiful boy with wings, he was an angel of darkness. Mira loved to draw beautiful things, and angels were beautiful.

As Mr. Walker spoke, Mira mostly ignored most of it, because that’s what Mira does.

Mira lives in her own little world, because if not… She was afraid the outside of her world would be scary… She was afraid of being hurt again.

Mira was afraid of being hurt because… Her parent’s disappeared -not that she really could remember them anyway, because she lost her memory when she was young - and left her in the care of child services… She ended up being in a foster home with five other kids who mentally and physically abused her, but a year ago, she was taken away and was kept in a group home for “mentally unstable kids”, but it turned out it was a group home for the supernatural children, up until a week ago where she moved into a new group home that was closer to Anderson High.

“Miracle Chandler?” Mr. Walker asked breaking through Mira’s thoughts which consisted of how to draw the wings so they don’t look uneven.

“Y-Yes?” She stuttered as she looked up – she was afraid she might have been in trouble for not paying attention.

“We’re just taking attendance, Dear, pay attention next time.” Mr. Walker said, Mira just nodded okay, Mr. Walker then went on with taking attendance and asked if a Nikia Donatella was present.

Nikia slipped back into her usual appearance and sat down behind Mira. "I'm here... but did you really have to ask." She smiled radiantly, her physical beauty was really something to look at, and she knew she could easily bat her eyelashes and get away with it.

"Next time you want to make a show of the classroom I advice you to think twice Miss. Donatella. I've heard of your actions from your previous teachers and I will let you know they will not be tolerated." Mr. Walker's words were stern but you could tell there was a sense of fear in his voice all at the same time.

"Don't worry sir, I'll try my hardest to be on my best behavior." she said popping her gum loudly at the end of her sentence.

Mr. Walker proceeded to to take attendance and Nikia leaned over Mira's shoulder. "Just so you know, I know your new here... I'm not gonna make a big deal about you siting next to my boyfriend."

"Nikia." Roman groaned.

"I'm being nice," she said back to him. Then focused back on Mira she was about to say something insulting when she stopped.

She had seen this girl somewhere before, not just seeing her at this morning was enough, but in fact she had seen her in the group-home she lived in.

Nikia had been fighting for herself since she was five years old and her mother was murdered. With her ability it was always hard for people to adjust to her moving from foster home to foster home until she ended up at The Warren House, which is the group home she was currently living in. She was never there much, mostly spending her time at Roman's house with his family. But last time she had been home she had seen this girl moving in. She slid back in her seat as Mr. Walker finished attendance then looked at the class.

"We all know why you are here... You all have gifts, things you've hidden... some of you know each other while we do have a few new faces. So let's be polite. Go around the room say your name, and your ability... and if you want... you can show us... if you don't want to, that is fine... I will start first. I'm Mr. Daniel Walker and I am a werewolf... I know I can't really prove this at this exact moment... Anyway, who want's to go next... Miracle? How about you?"