Chapter updates and Contest!

Sorry- this is a quick message to my fans on updates and a contest. This isn't another chapter. Sorry to disappoint.

I really appreciate everyone's support and comments and I know you're waiting for the next chapters so let me give you a quick rundown or when I'll be updating this story and such.

For starters, May is a very busy month for everyone because of finals and graduation. I'm not graduating and only have one AP test, so expect regular updates. As for June and July- you guys are really going to hate me.

I'll be updating in June up until the 11th. My activity on Wattpad from the 11th to July 15th will be little to none. I'll be in Germany with my class and then in Washington DC for law camp so I don't even know if I'll have time to get online long enough to update a chapter. Stories will pick up again after I get back from DC.

I'm letting you all know this so I don't upset or disappoint anyone. I know a lot of you love this story and would hate to see it stop. I'm letting you know now that it will only stop on the very last chapter of the sequel. Yes, there will be a sequel. A short one, but it will still be up after this story. Thank you for understanding! Your support means the world to me!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now here's the contest!! You do not have to be a fan to enter.

It obviously has to do with the story, so here it is. This is a one-shot. This is a chance for you to write your own chapter for this story, not following this plot, but making sense with what's been happening. For example, only Dusty and Dean know that Dakota's a girl and so on. However- you can do anything you want with this story as long as you don't change up the characters too much. The story can be written in any character's point of view, but it cannot be a rewrite of a previous chapter. You also can't create any new characters unless they're completely irrelevant (like a teacher talking to a student, etc.). The minimum word count must be at least 1,000 and I'll have a separate contest for the cover that you create for your one-shot, if you choose to make one. Remember grammar and accuracy is key! Make your stories make sense and try not to change the characters' personalities too much.

Here are the prizes!

<Oneshots>

1 - First place winner will receive a printed copy of They Can't Know I'm a Girl as soon as the last chapter is posted. The story will be shipped to the winner as well as the first few chapters of the SEQUEL that will NOT be posted for a while. The winner will also get a fan from me and a vote/critique on every chapter of every story they have posted on Wattpad. The winner will also have the choice to create a character to make a few appearances in the sequel.

2 - Second place winner will get a fan from me and a vote/critique on ten chapters of their choosing of their stories on Wattpad. The winner will also get a sneak peek at the sequel via email as this story reaches its end. 

3 - Third place winner will get a fan from me and a vote/critique on five chapters of their choosing of their stories on Wattpad. The winner will also get a sneak peek at the sequel via email as this story reaches its end.

<Oneshot Covers>

If you do choose to make a cover, it will automatically be judged in the cover portion of the contest. Yes, you are eligible to win two prizes.

1 - First place winner will receive three free covers for any of their stories as well as well as three story dedications and ten promotions.

2 - Second place winner will receive two free covers for any of their stories as well as two story dedications and five promotions.

3 - Third place winner will receive one dedication and three promotions.

This contest is official and the DEADLINE is July 15th, 2012 at 12:00 AM Mountain Time (US & Canada GMT -07:00). Send your submissions to my public email, muse3@live.com with the Subject as "CONTEST," or "TCKIAG," or update as a story!

Please COMMENT BELOW if you plan on entering the contest. You can enter both the one-shot and cover contest or just one.