Matt's POV

I layed there for awhile thinking......thinking about how stupid I'd been.....I'd wasted three year's making her life miserable......maybe if I hadn't been such a dick Ana would've been my girlfriend a long time ago.

Woah....girlfriend.

I looked at her sleeping.

Yes girlfriend......I wanted her to stay in my life....it had taken me three year's to get here and I certainly wasn't going to let her go.

But first I had to speak to her dad. I didn't want to hide, I wanted everyone to know she was my girl.

And Brian......I hadn't even thought about Brian......what would I say to him?

I pulled Ana closer and she opened her eye's and looked at me.

"Go to sleep baby." she whispered brushing her lips over mine.

I kissed her forehead and drifted off to sleep.

The sound of a zipper opening woke me up.

Oh shit,  I thought, what if it's Ana's dad?

I sat up.

"What's wrong?" Ana asked me sitting up too.

"Someone is up." I whispered looking at her.

And I had to smile, she looked beautiful with her crazy hair everywhere.

"What are you smiling at?" she asked looking at me wide eyed.

"Oh my god....you." and I pulled her face to mine and kissed her.

"Jesus do you two ever stop." Lilah said climbing back in the tent "It's time to leave studly."

I leaned over and kissed Ana again.... "I'll see you soon." I whispered and climbed out of the tent.

I really didn't want to leave her.