Anastacia's POV

I sat at our usual table waiting for my friend Lilah, she was late as usual, no doubt talking to everyone on her way here. She is so out going and I have never understood how it is that we are best friends.

I sat there staring off into space when I heard a commotion at another table, I looked over and was not surprised at what I saw, 5 guys from our year goofing off and teasing some poor unsuspecting soul and being loud and obnoxious as usual. I glared over at them and they must have felt the weight of my stare because they all stopped and looked at me.

"What are you looking at?" the most obnoxious of the group yelled at me.

"I'm still trying to work that out" I called back.

He glared at me while the other guys laughed.

"Oh shit are you picking a fight again?" Lilah asked as she glided into her seat and stole my apple and started eating it.

"Urghhh I can't stand them, I can't wait for this year to be over then that's it...I will never have to see any of them again.'

I glared over towards the guys again in time to see them pushing one of them out of seat and encouraging him to head my way.

He got up and started walking over towards us.

"That's it" I said standing up "I'm out of here, now he's coming over to start his usual shit."

I turned away from him and stormed out of the cafeteria and into the sunshine. I lifted my face up into it and closed my eyes.