Archangel-Chapter 18

Chapter 18

The news about me getting kicked out spread like wild fire, everyone was looking at me the same way they had when I had lost Elena.

My label was probably was the girl who lost her sister and her home in the same month, but November had pasted and this is the second week of December. So I was thinking about positive things, but it’s hard when you’re living with a jack ass that bumps his nose in everything. What’s worse is when I’m sleeping he brings his one night stands and you could hear everything they do and say perfectly clear. A perfect way to go to sleep right?

My date with Liam was postponed since him, Lucas, and Marcus had to go somewhere really important. He kept on apologizing but I should be the one thanking him since I’m still not sure about this whole thing. Lucas had tutored me through the two books I was supposed to read and I passed the test with an A+. Don’t think I will thank him for just a small thing he did, he still haven’t explained for his voice inside my head nor how Liam was floating up in the air.

Sam’s up and walking driving Jose over the edge, but Jose had gotten Kayla back on his side. So it’s like a war going on under the Cruz house. I go there after school sometimes, if I don’t have homework or something.

My father is back in town and when he found out about what happened when he wasn’t here he blew up, but not at me at Sandra. Shocking? To me it was, but Sandra had somehow gotten off of his bad side. That wasn’t surprising as much; Father calls me often sometimes telling me how he wishes I would come back, and that he already lost one daughter he doesn’t want to lose another. Feeling guilty that I left him even though he didn’t care about me I decided to go back home during winter break.

In my day dream, someone knocked my hand that became my support hold for my chin.

Looking up I saw Sam smirking, with her tray of food, “You look constipated when you day dream,” she told me setting her tray down.

“Ha ha,” I said playing with straw,

“What’s wrong?” she asked taking a bite out of her turkey sandwich

I sighed, “It’s just that father asked me to move back home, and I know what your going to say so close that mouth of yours,” I told her she closed her mouth over another bite of her sandwich, “He continued saying that he already lost one daughter and doesn’t want to loose another. So that made me feel guilty, now I’m going to move back during winter break.”

She swallowed, “You should do it,”

Now my mouth fell open, I was sure she would punch me right in the face

“But just tell remind him that you moved out once and could do it again. Show him that you run by your own rules instead of Sandra’s.” she instructed me taking a swing of her apple juice

I nodded my head, looking back down at my tray that still had the cold turkey sandwich, apple, and masked potatoes.

“How’s life under the Vaughn brothers?” she said drawing out ‘Vaughn’

“it’s okay I guess, if you don’t include that jackass Lucas. Liam’s always there when I’m not in my room, and makes sure I’m eating right. I barely see Marcus because of his job shifts, and Sky comes everyday to makes sure I’m getting lady like treatment.” I said but remembered that I haven’t told her about Sky,

“Who’s Sky? A new best friend, I’m thinking” she said pushing her tray aside,

I chuckled, “Shut up Sam, I met her when Lucas tutored me in English. She’s younger than us, and fell to Jose’s reach.”