archangel-chapter 5

Plz comment, vote, and become a fan(:

 ****Recap****

i grited my teeth together, "You mean you dont want me to disappear like she did, i bet Sandra would just love it. Having one child is enough for her. All she has to do is get rid of me and her goal will be reached, seeing Elena~" its been days since i talked to my father about Elena. So i just stopped there and bit my tongue before i caused any more trouble.

He looked over his shoulder and spoke softly, "Goodnight Alexandra," then walked away, from the balconey, out of my room, and away from me.

"Goodnight father," i whispered into the cold stary night.

*************** 

to the right -------------------------------------------->

is Marcus(: 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LIAMS POV************

"What the hell were you thinking?!" i screamed at my idiot brother.

He  just shrugged, and kept on reading his book. Even thought my brother is a delinquent you can't rip a book out of his hand or else you would be teared into shreds. 

"Lucas she could of been raped! Or worst what if he was a soul catcher, she could of died! Then who's gunna control the earth element? YOU?"

Lucas rolled him eyes and closed his book after marking his spot. He got up and went to the bar, and grabbed a glass and filled it whiskey. He filled the bottom up and set the bottle down. Then came walking to me, he took a swing of his drink. Then answered me, 

"Mother nature called," he told me and walked back to his favorite spot in the living room. His couch that was close to the open bar that Marcus had, and told us never to drink from it. but of course Lucas would never listen and after a while Marcus gave up from telling Lucas. 

Rage built inside of me, i clenched my fist as tight as possible but opened it up gather up all of my power i needed to summoned up a golden orb that was swooshing with energy in the palm of my hand. i pulled back my arm ready to throw the orb toward Lucas's back

I screamed "LUCAS!!!!" then threw the orb to his back but all he did was showing his finger over his shoulder and moved it to the right. 

All of a sudden a blast of wind came from  the left and moved my golden orb's direction. The orb moved to its right and ran through the wall of the living room. White dust, roamed around the room. 

I coughed a couple of times then i heard Marcus's voice.

"What the hell happened?" he screamed coming in but coughed a couple of times, "Lucas would you mind?" he wheezed out. Lucas waved his free hand in front of him from left to right, then a short breeze and cleared up the dust. 

Marcus stood in a maroon shirt and dark blue jeans. The fire place was cover in debri from the wall, lord Marc was going to kill me.

"Now, tell me what happened?" he said crossing his arm over his chest looking at Lucas with a disapproving look on his face. Lucas looked down at his nails then when he finally caught on that Marcus was asking him he looked up and told him "Hey, don't ask me. For the first time i didn't do anything. It was all Liam this time, so stop giving me that look Marc. Blaming me for everything" 

he mumbled the last part then sat down on his chair, and started to read his book with the nearly empty glass in the other. 

Marcus rolled his eyes, "Stop acting like a drama queen, and do something that will make me happy. CLEAN YOUR ROOM!" Marcus told Lucas but he just ignored Marcus like an annoying fly.