24. As Long As I'm with You - Michael Imagine

I was so excited for Michael to come home from tour I had missed him so much.

I went to the airport to see hundreds of girls everywhere waiting for the boys, I waited with them as I got here early. Some fans came up to me asking for details about their flight which I didn’t tell for the boys’ sake.

When the flight they were on was finally announced, I smiled knowing that I was finally seeing him. I saw Ashton come out of the gate first the girls erupted in squeals, Ashton looked a little shocked, Luke and Calum came out next. Butterflies in my stomach getting worse, my heart jumped out of my chest when I saw Michael. I bolted over to him disregarding security. “Y/N!” He said as he caught me, lifting me off the ground and spinning me around. “Michael.” I sighed finally getting to hold him. “Can you put me down?” I laughed as he put my down kissing my forehead. “Sorry, I’ve just missed you so much.” He whispered, but apparently not quiet enough as the girls closest to us ‘awwed’.

After the boys were finished take photos with fans and talking to them. We all went our separate ways, Michael coming with me. We were finally alone. “So how was everything?” I asked enthusiastically. “Amazing I loved it so much. I just missed you heaps.” He said leaning his head back as he looked over at me. “That’s great. I’m glad you had a good time. Michael stop staring, you’re making me nervous.” I laughed nervously as I concentrated on the road. “You’re just even more beautiful… if that’s even possible.” He said, his hand resting on my thigh, I ignored his touches… for now.

I helped Michael inside with his bags, I could tell he was so happy to be finally home. As soon as the door was shut Michael’s strong arms were around me hugging me impossibly close. He kissed me for the first time in months, it felt so amazing. Sparks ran through my whole body. “I love you, Y/N.” He mumbled against my lips. “I love you too.” I replied.

I pulled away knowing exactly where it was going and we couldn’t do that we had so much to do. “Michael, we can’t. How about I help you unpack?”

“No need to. You might need to though.” I frowned at him unsure of what he was getting at. “We’re going away, but it’s a surprise.” He said kissing my nose, it crinkling at the contact. “Come on.” He said tugging me into our bedroom.

Half an hour later I was all packed for where ever he was taking me. Michael took our bags into the lounge room. I couldn’t even think of where we were going, I had always wanted to go to London and he knew that. “We’re leaving tomorrow morning.” Michael mentioned, he was always great with telling me the finer details.

Michael took me to the airport early the next morning; I slept in the car on the way there. “Y/N, beautiful. We’re here.” Michael said in my ear shaking me awake. My body jolted, my eyes snapped open seeing Michael’s green eyes locking with mine. I smiled up at him, he gave me room to get out of the car.

We walked through the airport, “Where are we going can you just tell me?” He shook his head. “London? Paris? Venice? New York? L.A.?” He just shook his head and laughed. “I’m not telling you. No matter how hard you try.” He said squeezing my hip, I sighed giving up.

He made sure that I didn’t hear where our flight was going, I was at breaking point I needed to know. We were lead to our seats in first class. “Michael what is all this for?”

“I wanted to do something for you since we haven’t seen each other in ages.” He said as he sat in the large leather chair, I sat beside him. The air hostess offered us both a drink which we gladly took. “Okay can you tell me where we’re going now?” I asked, his lips curled into a smile. “You’re favourite place in the world.”

“Unless being in your arms has become a city then great.” I said cheekily, his cheeks turned a faint pink. “No, we’re going to London.” My mouth dropped and became a smile. “Really?” I gasped, he nodded smiling back at me. I had never been so happy in my life. “Oh my God! Michael! I love you so much!” I gushed kissing him, he laughed at my reaction. “I’m happy that I’m making you happy.” He smiled at me, stroking my cheek. “I still can’t believe you did this.” I said looking out the window, he raised my hand to his mouth pressing a light kiss to the back of my hand. “I just wanted to take you to your favourite place in the world.”

“I already am in my favourite place. My favourite place in the world is with you. As long as I’m with you.” I said sweetly, his green eyes capturing mine; I blushed as he smiled broadly at me. “You’re perfect. I love you.” He whispered before kissing me.    

A/N: Honestly I’m a bit unsure about this one! Hope you like it though!