Chapter 34

~Kyouko's POV~

Ever since Reina and I started dating again, Mai and Koito started acting weird around us. They became more possessive of me and would glare at Reina whenever she acts all lovey dovey with me. They would cling onto my arms whenever they have the chance and reply in short responses when asked a question. I didn't know what their deal was but I let it be.

I was over at Reina's place watching some movies since she was free. My head was resting on her lap while she watched the movie. I suggested that we should watch a horror movie but she said she didn't want to get a heart attack so we decided to watch some comedy. My ears perked up when I heard Reina's phone go off. She grabs her phone and checks it.

"Kyouko look," Reina said and showed me her phone. I looked at the screen to see a picture of Koito smiling with another boy. I felt as if something stabbed me in the heart. A feeling began to grow inside me, I felt territorial about her all of a sudden. "Who's that?" I asked. "It's Koito's prom date. They're having a prom in two days and this guy just asked her out. Isn't that great?" She asked. I let out a small grunt and continued to watch TV.

Reina pauses the movie and looks at me. "You're jealous aren't you?" She asked. I sat up and looked at her. "What?! Pffff! No!.......A little bit...." I shouted at first but then mumbled the last part. "Awww, you're jealous," Reina teased and pinched my cheek. I groaned and pulled away. "So what if I am? It's not like she still likes me," I said. "You would surprise about what she thinks," She says.

"Huh?" I asked and looked at her. "Oh nothing," She replies. "But be happy for her okay? It's been a while since she actually got a date with a boy." She said. I sighed and nodded. I laid my head back down on her lap. She strokes my hair gently and continued to play the movie. I wanted Koito to be happy. I really do but I hated the feeling I got when I saw her with someone else. Eventually, after a few more hours of watching movies, I fell asleep on Reina's lap.

The next day, we went to a pizza place to meet up. Turns out Koito was bringing the boy with her which made me not want to go anymore. But Reina and Mai convinced me by buying me ice cream after pizza so I went.

We all sat down at a booth and ordered our food. "So what's your name?" Mai asked the boy. "Josh. But you can call me anything you want hot stuff," he said with a wink. Oh, I hate him already.  My hand clutched into a fist as  I glared at the boy. Reina held my hand and gave me a gentle squeeze to calm me down.

During the whole time, Josh would flirt with the waitresses and the other girls. Koito would pretend not to notice but I could tell she was upset. I hated how he behaved towards the girls, he wouldn't stop flirting with Reina even though I told him that she was already taken. He just laughed it off and continued to flirt. I got angry when I found out that he's been inappropriately touching Koito who was sitting next to him. I saw his hand slide up her thigh several times and reach for her ass. Luckily Koito was having none of it and would scoot farther away.

"Oh excuse me. I have a call," He told us when his phone went off. He gave us one last wink before heading outside to answer his call. "What a fuckboy," Mai scoffed with her arms crossed. Reina nodded in agreement and Koito stayed quiet. "I'll be right back," I told Reina and kissed her head. I got up from the booth and headed outside. I looked around to see Josh was gone but I could hear his voice in the distance. I quietly followed his voice to the back of the pizza place and saw him talking on the phone.

"Yeah, I'm with Koito and her friends. Dude her friends are smoking hot. Well, expect the one with weird wolf ears. She's too masculine for my type but the other three. Oh damn, how I wouldn't mind fucking all of them at once." He said. I gritted my teeth at his words and swallowed back a growl. "I probably can't anyways so I'll take them on one by one." He told the person on the phone.