Chapter 4

Maria's POV

"I'm sorry sir but my mom isn't here at the moment," as I went to casually close the door in the man's face. Call me rude or whatever but this man just didn't look right to me. And where the hell is Logan? He should be here at any moment.

Thud. That was the sound of the creepy man's foot wedged in between the door to keep it from shutting. What the hell does he think he is doing?

" Are you Maria Wells, young lady?" The way he said my name gave me uneven chills down my spine. His appearance was that of a 40 year old homeless drug addict. And how the fuck does he know my name?

" W-who are you and who wants to know?" I tried so hard to push his foot away from the door but he just wouldn't budge. After all, he was at least 6 feet tall given my tiny 5 ft 2 frame. I did not like the sound of that one bit.

The next thing I knew, a terrifying menacing grin appeared on the man's face as I suddenly saw him reach in his bulky black jacket for a rag. I'm guessing he was going to use that on me. Oh, like hell he is! 

I took off running as fast as I could but my legs almost instantly give out all because I stupidly needed to wear such thick ass high wedges. The man pulls me by my leg so I'm lying underneath him as he presses the gas filled rag over my mouth and nose. I tried kicking and screaming but who am I kidding? Just like how it goes in the horror movies, nobody hears you or sees you. It's only been a solid 15 seconds before I started seeing shadows overcome me and I'm out like a light.

*************************************

Ugh, I woke up to having a terrible headache. I think I'm lying on a bed or something. I can't tell because it's pitch black in this room. Not even a window or anything to shed some light through. I then realized that I was fucking tied up to this metal frame while laying on the bed. Oh no, this can't be happening! Fuck Fuck Fuck!

"HELP!!!!" I coughed. My throat was so dry. I don't care, I need someone to get me out of here so I proceed to call help 8 more times until a man comes into the room. He must be the same guy that I remembered from before but this time he looked a little bit cleaner; he must have shaved his disgusting pubey beard and put on a better outfit. He shaved a good 10 years off his look this time around.

He didn't look too happy at the fact that I was screaming the whole time so he practically dashed over to me and slapped me one good time across my cheek. I wanted to cry so bad but at the same time I didn't want to show him any signs of weakness. I guess you could say, I watch a little too many thriller movies for my entertainment. Practically got a list of survival tactics up my sleeve- oh wait, I'm wearing a dress; I don't have any sleeves.

" Baby girl, I highly suggest that you never make that sorry attempt of an escape again or I just will have to kill you right away, got it?" From the glare in his striking blue eyes, I could tell he was serious. That caused me to shut up.

The man proceeds to walk towards the end of my bed where my feet are also tied up at and starts pulling the ropes apart leaving my feet feeling loosened, he does the same for my arms. I'm so confused. Seriously who is this guy and what does he want from me?!