6 - Something Real

Kagami blushed as he looked up at Aomine. Even with his strength, Aomine took the care to gently lay Kagami down on the bed before laying on top of him. They'd hardly been together, Kagami knew he shouldn't get attached, but the way Aomine treated him... he wanted more.

He kissed Aomine hungrily, burying his fingers in Aomine's hair. Aomine kissed him back just as passionately, moving his hands down Kagami's torso, ripping open Kagami's button up shirt and sending buttons flying everywhere.

Aomine moved down to kiss Kagami's jaw, neck, clavicle and down to Kagami's chest. Aomine's tongue over his hard nub sent shivers down Kagami's spine, making him tremble a little. He knotted his fingers in Aomine's hair, biting his lip a little. He couldn't stop himself from moving his own hips to rub against Aomine's leg that was between his own.

Aomine glanced up, pausing from licking Kagami's nipple. "Someone's eager." Aomine moved his hand down to rub over the bulge in Kagami's pants. "This excited already?"

Kagami swallowed, his face turning a bright red, "Don't tell me you're not excited too."

Aomine chuckled, pecking Kagami's lips, "Never." He undid Kagami's pants, slowly pulling them off to reveal Kagami's hard cock. He took Kagami's cock in his hand, slowly starting to stroke it.

"Nnh..." Kagami bit his lip, it felt good, but it wasn't enough. He wanted to feel more of Aomine. He reached down to rest his hand over Aomine's bulge, looking into his eyes as he said, "I want to feel you inside..."

Aomine looked at Kagami for a moment, swallowing. He could tell that he caught Aomine off guard a little, but he could also tell how much Aomine was loving it. Kagami leaned up to kiss Aomine.

Aomine kissed him back and moved his hands back to undo his own pants and take them off. He pressed himself up against Kagami's entrance. Without warning, he slammed his cock all the way inside Kagami.

Kagami pulled back from the kiss, moaning loudly as Aomine slammed in. It hurt a little bit, but nothing he couldn't handle. He just liked the way Aomine using some of his force on him.

Aomine pulled back and slammed all the way in again. Kagami couldn't keep from moaning more. He loved the feeling of Aomine being rough. He just loved being connected to Aomine. He looked up into Aomine's eyes as Aomine kept thrusting.

They kept their gaze locked the entire time and to Kagami, it was like everything faded except the feeling of being one with Aomine. This wasn't just sex, it was more. Kagami knew that Aomine felt it too. Their bodies moved in synch with each other, they even climaxed together.

They both still stayed there, looking at each other and catching their breath. Until Aomine leaned in to kiss him. Kagami kissed him back deeply, before pulling back to look into Aomine's face again. Aomine brought a hand up to caress Kagami's cheek. Kagami smiled, daring to break the silence, "I feel like you see everything that I am and you still want it all."

Aomine smiled a little, "I don't know what it is, I'm drawn to you. I feel like we're the same."

Kagami smiled back, pressing his cheek against Aomine's palm. He almost felt like crying and he couldn't say why. He knew there was something special he had with Aomine. Maybe he was crazy for feeling this way when they've only known each other a few days, but he'd never felt like this before. Maybe Aomine was right, and on some level, they were the same. "I think I'm... falling for you..."

For a moment, neither of them said anything. Aomine's expression didn't change and Kagami had to wonder if maybe saying that scared him off. It probably did. He shouldn't have said that when they'd only known each other for three days. But then, Aomine leaned in, pressing his lips to Kagami's, giving him a tender kiss.

[AN: hi~! I hope you liked this update! what do you think of this kind of sex scene? I wanted to do it differently and put more emphasis on the emotions firing between them. but do you think it's too early for Kagami to be saying "I love you"? or do you also think there could be something real brewing between them here? ;) ]