Ch. 7

When I got back from breakfast with Yugyeom I packed up my last few items in the last box. Yugyeom stayed with me to help pile everything into my car.

"Have you talked to Jaebum yet?" I shake my head and he pulls out his phone. "He's 15 minutes late. Maybe we should just go without him." Both of us laugh.

"Are the other boys ready?"

"Yes Bubba. We've already went over this like 80 times."

"I asked one other time and you didn't answer."

"That's like 80." I roll my eyes and he smiles at me. "What time are you leaving?"

"5:00 I guess. I don't think I'm ready to be awake for over 30 hours straight. I might not make it."

"It's not too late for us to join you on your trip." I give him a 'yeah right' look and he smirks. "You know you want us to be there."

"Sorry babe." I pat his shoulder and smile at him. "I know you'd love to tag along but you have the bladder of an old man and I don't have time to be stopping every two hours."

"I can pee in a bottle."

"Yugyeom. Your aim sucks. It took me weeks to get the smell of piss out of my car so I am NOT dealing with that again. Get over it. You and your 90 year old bladder are not invited to road trips in my car."

We continue to argue until Jaebum walks in. "Yugyeom. You, your pissy bottle, your shitty aim, your ancient bladder, and your petty wishes are not, and will no longer be invited to join car rides over 4 hours long. You will only be included when we take the tour bus."

"Fine then!" Yugyeom stomps out with his arms folded across his chest and Jaebum and I follow after him. When we get down to Jaebums car, Ally is sitting in the passenger seat putting on make up. I hold in my scoff but Yugyeom doesn't hold back from glaring at her. I hold his arm and step in front of him, making his glare lighten up.

"Forgot about it." He looks at me for a while longer before nodding. He opens the back door for me and after I get in he slams it then goes to the other side. "Yugyeom." I put my hand over his and give him a stern look. He pouts until my glare hardens and he nods again, this time doing as I told him to.

I hate that powdered barbie bitch sitting in front of me more than anyone but Jaebum loves her so I always try hard to keep my temper around him. That was until today. Today was the day their relationship would fall apart. Today was going to become one of the best days of my life. We seem like horrible people for doing this the way we are and celebrating it at that but in the end it's truthfully just because we love Jaebum. This may not have been the best way to do it but all of us could care less.

When we arrive at the movie theater we find a park then meet up with the other boys who are standing in front of the theater. All of them are happy until they see Ally walking behind Jaebums. "CHEESE!" Jackson pulls me into his embrace and I wrap my arms back around him. He leans down to my ear and whispers, "Why is it here?"

I hold back my laugh before whispering back, "I don't know but her being her when it starts makes everything better." He breaks the hug and nods to me with a big smile on his face. I hug everyone else until it gets down to Jinyoung.

"We're gonna go inside. The movie starts in 15 minutes, including previews so chop chop." I nod at BamBam before turning back to Jinyoung.

"Y/N."

"It's fine."

"Can you let me talk for once?!" I flinch a bit then take a step back, caught off guard by his tone of voice and voice raise. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell." He walks toward me, one of his arms out in a way that's suppose to be welcoming but I back away. He lets out a heavy sigh then drops his arm. "What happened yesterday?"