Chapter 2

Authors Note: heey, okay i uploaded a new chapter hopefully you like!im dedicating this chapter to one of my best friends Ashlee because she has helped me with the story soo thank you so much!! xx go read her stories they are amazing!!!

Chapter 2:

“How amazing would it be if we got to meet them!” cried Sophie

“That would be wonderful! You could go out with Louis and Hayley could go out with Niall, and I could be their best friends!” laughed Alyssa with her face lighting up at the idea of meeting them.

“Haha, you guys are crazy” I chuckled

We ordered our coffees and went and sat down at a table to drink them, the hot, steamy hazelnut coffee burned down my throat, and tasted delicious, I sighed after taking the first gulp.

“I really hope they sing torn at the concert tonight!” I screamed

“Yes I love that song, it is truly amazing they have come so far” Alyssa replied, you could see the hope in her face.

“Nothings fine I’m torn” Sophie belted out singing so loudly that everyone in the shop could hear, she giggled and gave them a smile.

Time went so fast at the coffee shop before we knew it we had 2 hours left before the concert started, we agreed to get their at least an hour and a half earlier so that we could have time to find our seats and wander around a bit. I went and brought a new coffee so I could drink it on the way walking to the arena.

“IT’S GOTTA BE YOUUUUU’ sang Alyssa the entire walk to the arena, jumping around and dancing. She was a pretty good singer but she was purposely singing it horribly just to annoy us.

“Oh shut up, or at least sing it properly,” groaned Sophie while slapping her lightly on the arm, although she was trying to hold back laughter.

“Don’t you like my singing? I can tell Hayley loves my singing!” Alyssa shouted, with a surprised tone in her voice.

“Yes I absolutely love it! Your going to be One Direction’s next support act on their second world tour!” I yelled gentle shaking her shoulders

The walk to the arena was quite short and enjoyable, especially with all the entertainment from Alyssa’s singing, with all the excitement and laughing I had forgotten to drink my coffee. When we arrived in the arena there were thousands of girls everywhere!

“Wow there is so many people here!” I shouted over all the screaming of girls. No one answered me, so I turned around to find that Alyssa, and Sophie had gone. “Great” I thought to myself. They probably went off to find the merchandise store I guess.

I wandered around, slowly drinking my coffee looking for the merchandise store. I ended up somewhere at the back of the arena, my phone started buzzing I took it out of my bag struggling, using one hand because I didn’t want to spill my coffee. “Hello” I answered

“HAYLEY, WHERE ARE YOU?” Sophie and Alyssa screamed into the phone hurting my eardrums.

“I’m at the back of the-“

“I am so sorry!” I said in a panicked voiced, as I had just completely ran into someone and spilt my coffee all over myself while talking on the phone. “Well that’s just great, now I’m going look so bad at the concert now, with coffee all over my dress!” I thought to myself.

I looked up to see whom I had clumsily collided with. When I looked up I saw a beautiful blonde boy, with mesmerising blue eyes looking back at me. I stared into those sparkly eyes for at least 5 seconds, when I finally had to force myself to look away so I wouldn’t look like a total creep!

“No, no it was my fault, love, I’m so sorry I should have seen you! Look what I have done to your beautiful dress,” said the boy in the cutest Irish accent.

I was still in shock from spilling hot coffee everywhere that I hadn’t realised that it was Niall Horan! This is so embarrassing! I can feel my checks burning redder and redder and I started to shake. Then I realised his arms were wrapped around my waist; he must have caught me to save me from falling and hadn’t removed them yet.

I glanced up at him, and he smiled down looking at me, he could tell I was shaking because he held me a little tighter. I was so humiliated; I looked down and saw that I had spilt coffee onto his shirt as well. “Fantastic! I had just spilt coffee all over Niall’s shirt, this day just keeps getting better!”

“Oh umm I’m so sorry! I got some coffee onto your umm shirt, I can pay for a new one” I stammered.

“Don’t be silly, love! Your dress is way more important than my shirt! How about you come backstage with me and we can find you some clothes to change into? I can’t have such a beautiful girl watching our concert with coffee all over her, now can I?” he laughed, you could hear the some nervousness in his voice behind his adorable accent, that made my heart melt.

It’s a good thing I decided to wear waterproof mascara because tears were starting to develop in my eyes, but I held them back so I wouldn't seem stupid.

“Umm are you sure? Its okay, and I have to get back to my friends” I replied in a soft voice, I was surprised he even heard me, but he still hadn’t let go of me so we were standing quite close.

“How about you give your friends a call and get them to meet us here, and we can all go backstage together and you guys can have dinner with the lads!” he chuckled.

“He did not just say that! Did I really just hear those words?” I thought as I stood their staring into his eyes, which were even more amazing in person.

“YES, I will go call them now” I almost screamed at him with a huge smile on my face, but I’m sure I still had bright red checks from the embarrassment of spilling my coffee on him.

He smiled at me, while I dialled Sophie’s mobile number, to ask them to come around the back.