Stay In My Arms Forever (One Direction- fan fiction)

Authors note: heey guys, this is my first story i have written on on wattpad, so i hope its okay and that you like it! please tell me what you think comment/vote/fan stuff like that it would mean the world!  i have dedicated this chapter to howtobeme101 because she did the great cover for me so big thanks to her!! xxx

Chapter 1:

My eyes slowly opened as my alarm blared through my room, telling me that it was nine in the morning and that it was the beginning of the day that I have been looking forward to and impatiently counting down to for over a year now. I stayed awake lying in my warm bed under the blankets, thinking about the day ahead and how it’s going to be one of the best’s nights of my life and how it’s going to stay with me forever, I could hear the faint radio hosts voices in the background talking about the news that happened overnight, but I was to busy concentrating on my thoughts about how amazing the day is going to be.

I decided it was time to get out of bed, I don’t think I could have stayed there much longer with all the excitement and anticipation inside me. I jumped out of bed taking off all the blankets; I felt the cool morning breeze coming in from my window it felt nice as it blew past my body. I walked over to my calendar and crossed off today’s date with a huge smile across on my face, and ran downstairs.

“ Hey Mum, good morning!” I said with a cheerily ring in my tone.

“Good morning Hayley, is there a reason why you’re so happy?” She replied with a small smile on her face.

“Mum! You know! I’m finally going to see my boys, One Direction in concert! Don’t forget you have to drive me, Alyssa, and Sophie into the city, like you said you would!” I responded almost screaming at her with enthusiasm

“I know, I know, I was just messing with you! How could I forget, you have only been counting down for like a year. We are leaving here to pick them up at 12 so be ready by then” she said laughing a little.

“Ok Mum” I answered doing a little jump.

I went and made myself some breakfast; vegemite toast which I loved, I thought about the five most beautiful boys and thought of Niall as I ate, because he loved food. I loved them all, but Niall was my favourite if I had to choose. After eating I ran upstairs and texted my two best friends Alyssa and Sophie who I was going to the concert with as they were just as obsessed as I was with One Direction. “CONCERT DAY!” I wrote in capitol letters and pressed the send button. We had a sleepover two nights ago, so we could fan girl with each other but still get some rest for the show.

I started to get butterflies in my stomach, I don’t know why but I guess it was a directioner thing. I thought it might be a good idea to go for a quick run around the block before getting ready to go. I quickly got dressed into a pair of leggings, a blue singlet top, and running shoes; I grabbed my iPod and started running with the One Direction album on replay singing in my head to all the words. When I got back home I had a shower to wash all the sweat off, the hot, steamy water felt so good after the run, I hopped out of the shower and went and got dressed. I had been trying think of an outfit to where to the concert for the last month but kept changing my mind, after many changes and trying on different outfits I decided on wearing a floral dress and a pair of white flats. I looked at myself in the mirror, I wasn’t that pretty, but I was too happy to worry about that today. I Walked into the bathroom and did my makeup making sure to use waterproof mascara in case I would cry and I slowly started to curl my brown hair with the straightener, which took time. When I was done and happy with it I, I sprayed some perfume around my body, taking in the smell of daises which I loved. I quickly glanced at my appearance in the mirror and ran downstairs to see if my mum was ready to go.

“ Hey mum, are you ready yet?” I squealed in excitement

“ Yes I’m ready to go, hurry we have to pick up Alyssa and Sophie and still drive into the city! You look lovely, sweetie,” my mum said laughing as she walked towards the door.

“Thanks” I said blushing, but not fully believing her.

As we drove into Alyssa house, she came running outside of her house screaming, “HAYLEY TODAY IS THE DAY!” I laughed and got out of the car and ran to give her a hug! I could tell she had been eagerly waiting, looking outside the window waiting for my car to pull up. She looked stunning, she had straightened her really light brown hair and wore it out having one section braided back, and she wore a black skirt and a dark blue and black top to match with a pair of small sliver high heels.

“Alyssa, I’m so excited after all this time it’s finally come, you look stunning!!” I screamed at her.

Alyssa had a boyfriend so she just loved all the boys equally.

“ Thank you! I’m so happy I never thought today would actually come!” she replied while we giggled, getting into the car.

We then pulled into Sophie’s driveway, and she came running out after hearing the car door shut

Yelling “HEEY GUYS” with a huge smile plastered on her face.

She look gorgeous, she wore a striking stunning purple dress with a brown belt, and a pair of black heels and had her hair braided to the side. I started to feel extremely short in my flats considering I’m the oldest out of us. We listened to One Direction blaring throughout the car on the way to the city singing every word of every song and screaming and laughing in the back, and my mum telling us to calm down every so often, but you could tell this was entertaining her, she could tell how much tonight meant to us.

Once we arrived in the city it was about 1:30 in the afternoon, so we had some time to pass by before heading to the concert as it started at 7:30pm, so we found a lovely small coffee shop on the water.

“Okay girls, be safe and stay together, the arena is only two streets away so don’t go to far. Hayley don’t forget to call me after the concert or whenever you want me to pick you up. Meet me here. Have fun girls” said my mum smiling.

“Ok thanks mum, love you,” I giggled as I closed the door.

“Thankyou” Alyssa and Sophie said to her.

We all walked into the coffee shop, giggling and talking about the boys.