Chapter 13

Barry was drinking orange juice with Iris while they watch their lovers talk about Carol and the unknown blue lantern.

"Do you think it could be one of the orange lantern?" Carol ask while Hal shook his head.

"No their to greedy and all." Hal said while putting his hands together and arms on his legs.

"Hmmm?" Carol hum while thinking too.

"Its can't be any of the others beside the yellow and red lantern." Hal sigh while rubbing his face.

Barry look at Iris who sigh too and look at her phone to see it was 3:45p.m already. Iris showed Barry who smiled and nod a thank you.

"Alright will just have to be on guard mostly me. Hopefully your team mates can figure out which blue lantern gonna be taken." Carol said while standing up.

"Your leaving?" Hal said knowing the answer already.

"Yeah, no kidnapping will stop me from work. See you later Hal." Carol said smirking while putting her arm around Iris's waist who rolled her eyes.

"Bye bear. You take care of Hal okay." Iris smiled.

Barry smiled and wave bye to Iris and Carol. He close his door and look at Hal who was deep in thought. Barry walk to Hal and put his hand on Hal's shoulder.

"Hal, you okay?" Barry ask making Hal look at him and smile softly.

"Yeah. Just thinking about the news." Hal stood up and scoop Barry in his arms making Barry gasp. "Anyways I never got my breakfast."

Hal smirk while licking his lips. Barry chuckle and shook his head.

"Hal its 4:00p.m already and eating breakfast is wwwaayyy to late. Come on lets go eat Belly burgess." Barry chuckle making Hal groan.

"Can't a guy get peace with his lover...." Hal whine making Barry laugh.

"Come on you can show me love by buying me food." Barry smiled while grabbing Hal's hand and walking out their home now.

~Belly Burgess~

Barry smiled happily while chewing on his fourth hamburger. Hal smiled while eating his hamburger and glare at people who would look at Barry weird. Barry swallow his food and blush lightly knowing that people were looking at him weird.

"Hehe s-sorry Hal. I tend to forget were in public." Barry sigh making Hal frown.

"Hey hey its okay baby. Screw those people all that matters to me is you and you only." Hal smiled bringing Barry's face to kiss him.

Barry smiled and kiss Hal back and pull back blushing red.

"Just finish eating your food okay." Hal smiled making Barry nod his head.

Hal smiled and look at the people who were judging Barry and send them a death glare. The people shudder and look away afraid while some left the restaurant with their tails between their legs. Hal smiled and drink his soda and ate some of his fries while Barry continue to eat.

They finish eating and left the restaurant with Hal's arm around Barry's shoulder and Barry cuddling close to Hal. Hal sigh at the clear sky where there were little bit of clouds and birds flying. Barry frown when he felt being stare at. He look around and notice that some people were sending Barry and Hal glares of hate and disgust.

"Are this two together?" a woman ask her boyfriend.

"Seem like it. That's disgusting." The boyfriend whisper.

"Ugh god did make girls for a reason." a other woman said.

"That just wrong." a old man said.

"This should be illegal." a old lady said crossing her arms.

Barry felt hurt and shock making him hide his face close to Hal's chest. Hal look at Barry seeing him cover his face close to his chest.

"Bear, what's wrong?" Hal ask looking at Barry.

"C-can we go somewhere else..please." Barry look at Hal making Hal raise a brow.

"What's wrong baby?" Hal said putting his hand under Barry's chin.

Barry was about to answer until him and Hal were shoved away from each other by two men who look disgusted. Barry gasp while Hal look at the men confused and angry.

"What the hell?!" Hal ask angrily while they shoved Hal back.

"Don't worry man. Will handle this piece of shit for you." one of the man said glaring at Barry.

Barry was taken aback by what the black hair man said and look at Hal confused and little worried.

"What the fuck did you just call him!!" Hal growled and push the man behind him making him fall on his ass.

"Huh so your gay. Great we don't need more shitty people like you!" the blonde hair man said crossing his arms looking at Hal and Barry.

Hal growled so angry that all he wanted to do was to pull his ring out and show these guys a fucking lesson. Barry put his hand on Hal's shoulder shaking his head but gasp when a red head female pulled on Barry's beautiful blonde hair.

"Barry!" Hal gasp but dodge a punch from the blonde dude.

Barry was thrown on the floor and look up at the women who were surrounding him saying rude stuff to him.

"You are disgusting."

"I bet you beg him to love you."

"Ughh how can anyone look at you. Your a FREAK!!!"

"I bet your boyfriend will get tired of you and figure out that he isn't gay anymore."

Barry look at all the girls and was shaking badly but not knowing that he was almost about to vibrate in speed. Hal took notice but was busy with the two men including two more.

"Oh and once he leaves you I would happily take him off your hands your piece of sh-"

"WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!!" Dinah punch the red hair girls face making her fall on her back.

Barry was already vibrating now but the other women ran away from fear when Mari kick a girl on the stomach and kicking her again on her back making her fall on her face.

"You worthless piece of shit hmp." Mari cross her arms and look at John who was helping Barry with Oliver behind.

"Barry!" Hal shouted running to him who was in Dinah arms and Mari rubbing his shoulder.

Dinah smiled softly at Barry who took a deep breath and thought about the people he loved.

'I love my sisters Dinah, Mari, Diana, Carol, and Iris. I mostly love Hal.' Barry sigh in relief and smiled at Dinah and Mari who smiled back at him.

"Barry are you okay??? Your not hurt are you??" Hal grab Barry's face looking at him close with a concern face.

"I-I'm okay just a little shaken up..." Barry sigh leaning close to Hal.

"Yeah...by the way thanks for the rescue you guys. How did you figure it was us." Hal said looking at their friends who were helping them up.

"Mari and I were on our date and we saw Oliver and Dinah." John said looking at Hal.

"Yeah and we were walking around the block until our ladies took off running over here." Oliver said looking at Dinah and Mari.

"Honey we knew our baby brother was in trouble. We just listen to our sister senses." Mari said smiling at Barry who smile back.

"Yeah anyways those bitches needed to learn a lesson." Dinah crack her knuckles.

Even if she pregnant she can still kick ass. (Her belly isn't showing yet and Oliver doesn't know yet). Mari chuckle and grab Barry and hug him close with Dinah close behind. Oliver, Hal, and John watch their lovers hug each other while walking away from this scene with bloody boys and girls who were on the floor.