☁️07/23/17☁️

first day of this book~ (will probably end up as a journal or diary anyways)
i'll pretty much be busy with everything.

today's sunday and we're going to the Church! i'll make sure to jot down all the gospels on my phone, so i can just read it again and get the message.

yesterday wasn't really a jolly good ol' Saturday. you know that feeling when someone makes up an excuse if you're supposed to tell them what to do? oh shit wait. nobody is probably going to read this book anyway 😅😂

but anyways, my "good" classmates decided to ditch their selves just to go somewhere (but there's this guy who just can't leave his house and said "i don't have any money to go there" but WTF MATE! there's money inside YOUR store, so why don't you get some?!)

our homeroom adviser got really mad at us all, but why blame the innocent ones?! look, there are only 4 (including me) homeroom officers who participated for the dance practice, whilst the others? they did nothing but laugh!

okay let's stop ranting. back to what I'm doing rn!

after going to the Church-- wait. just a sec. WHILST inside the Church, there's this guy sitting in front of me, and i tell you, HE'S CUTE AF! 💕 we made eye contact for 5 seconds, but it was still worth it!! someone take me to the sky~~~

wALANG FOREVER (i love you if you understand.)

i'll make sure to update the angst book and the x reader book as much as possible.

regards,
-jjanggu aka dongsaennie