Chapter 5

Allison's PoV

I can't believe this shit!
Scott chose a random... feral boy who they only just found naked and roaming the woods, over her.
What did that kid have over her, she was Beautiful, smart, she was one of the most popular girls in school for fuck sake!
"I'll make them pay" she mutters.
"I'll make Scott love me again...if it's the last thing I do!" I screamed into the cold night sky.
But what can I do, to make them regret taking this 'stiles' in, she thought bitterly, as she played with the tip of her shiny silver arrow.
I smirk as I get an idea, what if stiles isn't here anymore, what if he were to... disappear, I thought evilly.
But first I need to find what hurts a were fox.
"Im sure my dad will have some book about a werefox somewhere" I mutter as I stand up ready to go back to my house.

Argent's house

I desperately try and find any stupid book or whatever about a werefox I completely forgot my dad was home until it was too late.
"What the hell are you doing" my dad screams whilst picking up at least half a dozen broken and ripped books off the floor. "DAD" I scream in shock, "umm" I awkwardly shuffle "I though you were at work" I mutter "no" he replies "I told you that this morning" he said whilst looking at me suspiciously.
"Yerrrr" I say trying to act natural but falling miserably.
Dad sighs "what are you looking for" he asks whilst walking over to me calmly for saying I just destroyed half of his 500 year old books. " I'm looking for a book about werefoxs" I say trying not to let my hope show on my face too much.
"Allison, werefoxs are extinct and have been so for at least 300 years" he said in a tone like I was meant to know this fact."but do you not even have one book" I ask " yer I have one somewhere" he mutters and turns away from me and towards the shelfs of books. "Yes" I whisper excitedly whilst fist pumping the air, and desperately hoping dad wasn't paying attention.
Here he said turning back towards me, and handing Ma a rather disgusting book.

Stiles's PoV

I don't understand why everyone has crowded around in a circle after the boy and girl who left earlier came back in, I think they are speeding about me but I'm not sure.
"Grrrr" I growl at them. I don't know what's going on but all I want is to go back into my home where I can be wild and free.
They all turn to be shocked almost like they forgot about the feral fox boy sitting on the sofa, "Grrrr" I desperately growl again hoping they get the idea.
A girl who left earlier came up to me Melia I think her name was or something like that.
"It's ok stiles" she tried in a soothing voice, but I don't understand this only made me want to get out this place even quicker.
Melia turns to the rest of the pack and said something else to them, that I once again can't understand.
They all turn to me with pity filled eyes, until finally the nice smelling and extremely sexy alpha steps forward and crouches down in front of me, and ever so slowly stretches his arm out, not even hesitating when I growl angrily at him. But instead of hitting me or attacking he simply scratches lightly behind my fox ears.
And it felt nice, and before I know it I'm purring and practically trying to climb into his lap. Instead of being angry at me he simply laughed at me and carried on.

Derek's PoV

We were all gathers In a circle talking about what to do with stiles. When suddenly we all hear a growl from behind us, we look to stiles shocked to why he was growling, I mean he was calm and docile just a second ago.
Melia calmly walks over to him to check he was okay, only to be once again growled at.
Melia walks back over to us with a serious look on her face " I don't think he can understand us...understand English" she whispered to us. And all of a sudden we all understood.
So I slowly walk to him, and reach out not really caring he's growling at me and I gently scratched behind his fox ears, and to mine and everyone's surprise he started purring and climbing into my lap.

Thank you for reading
thank you to lamming19 for commenting nice things 💕
I updated early cuz I was bored I'm not sure if I'll still update an Wednesday, but I might do😝