Chapter 2

Derek's PoV

I watched as Scott approached the wild animal human or whatever the fuck it is, he apparently recognised the kid. Whilst I was lost in thought apparently the kid had pounced on Scott.
I ripped the kid off and growled "Derek don't hurt him" Scott cried desperately reaching out to me, but I ignored him and pinned him down agents the rough ground.
But as I looked into his purple eyes, it's almost like something changed, like my inner wolf doesn't want me to hurt this-this random kid that I don't even know.

Stiles PoV

I pounced on the familiar boy ready to end him, when I was violently ripped off him and pinned to the ground by what I assume Is the alpha of the pack. As I look into his eyes it's like my body just melts, it's like my inner fox trusts the alpha who could kill me at any moment and all my worries just seep out. Before I know it the boy I pounced on earlier comes up next to the alpha, he must of said something because before I know it, the weight is lifted off me and then before I know it I'm in the alphas arms "grrrrrrrr" I start to growl warning him to let me go but it falls on deaf ears, so I try the next best thing I bight his arm as hard as I can drawing blood.
The alpha apparently doesn't like that because he snapped and growls at me in his alpha voice, making me fall limp in his arms and my ears and tail drooping. Falling into a submissive position hopping the alpha won't huts me.

Scotts PoV

I walk calmly up to Derek hoping not to scare stiles, I sigh sadly as I realised he is probably feral from the years "Derek we should take him back to the loft" I whispered into his ear,hoping stiles can't hear me, but I'm not sure he can even understand me anymore.
I watch as Derek picks him up only to revive a growl from stiles which Derek just ignores, then stiles bit Derek on the arm drawing blood, and it seems Derek did not like that very much, he gives a growl in his alpha voice and I watch as stiles goes completely limp in his arms acting completely submissive.
I blink away tears as I think about what he could of possibly went though to make him this submissive.
The 10 year old stiles I once knew was a disobedient little bastard, so what did they do to stiles in the years he went missing, what did they do to the once innocent stiles to make him into a feral animal.
Then a thought crossed my mind I haven't told his dad, so as were walking back I quickly type his dad's number into my phone and start to ring.

Sheriff/Noah's PoV

I lottery just got home and sat down on the sofa when suddenly my phone started ringing. I sigh I seriously can't get 10 minutes to myself, I look at the ID of the caller only to see my sons old best friend Scott McCall, I was shocked Scott hasn't rang me in a long while. I instantly pick it up knowing it must be important if he's calling me now after all these years.
"Hello" I asked over the phone "hi...ummm I...stiles umm" Scott replies, I sigh thinking he must be drunk or something because he divided to talk about my son who went missing 7 years ago, but I play along "Scott what do you want" I sigh trying not to sound too annoyed "we found stiles!" He suddenly blurted out "what...Scott are you joking because this really isn't funny, I say angered about to hang up. "Wait!...don't hang up I'm not lying, come to the old hale house we will meat you there" he rushed out
"Fine but if this is a joke I'm locking you up" I said as I hung up.