Chapter 16: Tell The Truth The Hard Way

Hello guys. I was on vacation for ten days so that's why I haven't been postings in a while. School starts soon for me so yeah. Also the pic is just for the heck of it. Enjoy:-)

   Hermione and Ginny were in the library looking for books for the exams that were upcoming in about 2-3 months. They ended up talking more than looking.

"So you two honestly did that?" Ginny asked again.

"We did." Hermione responded.

"Honestly, I can't stop loving you two as one. You guys are love goals."

"I wouldn't say we're Love goals."

"Well what are you?"

Hermione paused before answering. "I don't know. I guess I haven't thought about it. I've just did it."

"Well what do you want to be?"

Hermione paused again with a hard question Ginny asked. "Let's...just...not talk about it."

"Well I'm not going to say anything."

"Well...I want more than just a cute couple. I want actually love and I know we've done a lot already but, I don't know."

"Oh, ok then. I've got to go now. I hope you enjoy yourself." Ginny said. "Bye." She said as she started to walk out.

"Bye Ginny." Hermione said then she opened a book up on Spells.
~~~~~
Cedric and Lukas were outside on the Hogwarts grounds together walking around the Black Lake.

"So you decided, let's go and sneak my girlfriend in the dorms and do random stuff and hopefully not get caught?" Lukas questioned.

"Lu, don't judge. I know what I'm doing."

"Well you two are cute together. You guys are perfect and I know I'm not the only one to thinks that."

"Lu, you're probably the only one who thinks that."

"Well what are you two?"

Cedric paused before answering that question. "I don't know. No one cares anyway except you. Hermione and I aren't much." Cedric said as he sat down in the grass. Lukas sat next to him.

"You think no one cares because you've never thought about it. Make sure she knows she's special."

"What if she doesn't want it?"

"Ced, if she doesn't want it, you'll know."

"I want actually love and not just being a cute couple. Being that couple isn't cool for me. I want real love but only if she wants to."

"Ok you two have done enough to say it's love."

As Cedric and Lukas were talking, someone walked up to them. It was a Gryffindor girl who was younger than Hermione. Ginger hair that's a little longer than her shoulders. Big bright brown eyes with strength and the truth.

"Excuse me but I need to talk to one of you. Alone." The two Hufflepuff's looked up and behind them to see some girl that Cedric recognized. "I need the Champion to talk to." Ginny said.

"Well..." Lukas said as she got up slick and quick. "...you have his attention. Weasley correct?"

"Ginny Weasley for you information." Ginny said and then shook his hand. "Miezer, Lukas Miezer, good to meet you."

"Ok how does she know my name." Lukas said to Cedric. "Did you tell her?"

"No." Cedric said in response.