Slightly Unpredictable.

(Red's POV)

"Man they takin' forever to get back..." I said as I noticed a couple of girls walking our way.

"Or... I can wait a lil while longer." I said as Prince looked in my direction.

"Hey y'all..." I said to the group as they walked passed. A couple of them smiled and two of them waved.

"Where y'all going?" I asked as one turned around.

"To my man's house." She said as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Dang all of y'all going over there? Ya man can't handle all y'all by himself. He prolly need some help! Send me the addy baby!" I yelled out as her friends laughed. Prince laughed too.

She ain't got no comeback now. I shut her chocolate self up.

"Here they come..." Prince said walking towards the curb as August pulled up in a Rolls Royce.

"Finally... niggas be takin' all day." I said getting up and walking to the car as they stopped.

"I just read yo lips. Nigga shutup and get in the car." Chris said as he rolled down the window.

"Whatcha watchin my lips for? You go the other way now?" I asked as he glared at me. Prince laughed hysterically, but it just made the situation worst.

Prince got in the back seat and closed the door. Then, Chris locked the doors from his side.

"Aye stop playin! Open up!" I said holding onto the handle.

I saw August and Chris laughing through the window, and I felt the car move.

"Nigga stop playing!" I yelled out as Prince stuck his tongue out and he waved to me through the window.

I heard the engine roar as August pushed down on the acceleration.

The car started pulling off and I was walking with it.

"Open up!!" I yelled out again as Chris rolled down his window.

"Nigga... you can walk to the party. Who's going the other way now?" He asked as he laughed hysterically. The car started moving faster.

I let go and I started ranting.

"That's why all y'all gay! Every nigga in that car! And all y'all eat booty! And I hope all you niggas come back tonight wit' mosquito bites!" I yelled out as August stopped the car.

"Red shutup and get in..." Prince said sticking his head out the window.

Yeah... I thought so...

(2 Hours Later in Chris' POV)

"Man, that don't sound too good..." Prince said as we watched Stella's snap on his phone. We snuck away from the party to talk in the kitchen.

"Man... what is her problem..." I said re-watching the videos.

"Cause y'all don't know the type of stuff I got comin... these niggas think it's sweet. Nigga you can't just drop me and think that we're done. We ain't done till I end it." She said as I furrowed my eyebrows. This hoe is crazy. I clicked the screen, so Prince and I could watch the last snap.

"Niggas better start thinking long and hard about playin' wit me. I just don't understand guys. You think you just gone hit it and quit it? Nah nigga... you gone wish you never met that hoe." She said as I felt my blood pressure boil.

From the start, I told Stella that we wouldn't be nothing more than friends. We smashed, but even after that, I told her that I wanted to just stay friends. She's delusional man and it's pissing me off.