Melting the Ice

important note and the end - it would mean a lot if you'd read it x

Author: bourbonvanilla

Parts: 16 / ongoing

Analeigh Kerrigan is chasing her dream of becoming one of the best figure skaters in the world.

Zach Crawford is already living his dream of being the best ice hockey player.

Their paths collide unexpectedly. But they have a lot of things in common. They both live on the skates. They both love the sound of their skates sliding against ice. And they both know the pain of falling down on the ice.

Analeigh hides more than she shows to the world. She's a mystery and Zach sees her as a challenge. He wants to get her to open up her petals and bloom for him.

And Zach Crawford is known for loving a good challenge.

It has been a while since I've updated this book collection and there are a few reasons for it

It has been a while since I've updated this book collection and there are a few reasons for it. The main reason is that I'd to accept the fact that I haven't been myself over the past two years and finally got help which takes up so much time. With me being sick comes the fact that I didn't want to read anymore or I started a book and only read a few chapters until I realized that I didn't liked it. Nowadays it's so hard to find good and well written books on here and I struggle with that, so if you know good, well written and completed books please let me know.