Keeping it strictly Business

Author: Queen-of-sarcasm-18

Parts: 37 / completed

Blaze traced his knuckles along the length of her face and saw her become astounded by his touch. He continued to trail his hand downwards until he reached her neck. His hands encircling her there ever so lightly that it was a torment, Juliette couldn't help but gasp at his touch, her breath increasing slightly."Blaze." Her voice was a whisper in a sea of emotions."Shh." He commanded and she could only remain quite, she hadn't even known what to say.His hands continued to trail, until it rested above her heart, he looked down at her and knew from the pulsing of her increasing heart rate that she wanted him almost as much as he wanted her."How long has it been, Juliette?" His voice sharp."How long h-has what been?" She questioned, she was slowly becoming out of breath, all by the mere touch of him. This man would drive her crazy."How long has it been since you've been touched this way?" He stared boldly into her eyes as if this were a normal conversation that could be held at any given time or place.Blaze noticed her expression and guessed, "It was him wasn't it?" Juliette nodded in confirmation "Do you mind if I change that?" He asked***************Juliette works for industrious billionaire Blaze Matthews, and when she is given a proposition that she just can't refuse, she realizes that she may be in danger of falling head over heels for him Again! Will she be able to keep things strictly business? It's no secret that Blaze sees her as sever and boring, will his perception change as he begins to see the real Juliette?