Chapter Eight

I feel so bad I left you guys for so long! Ive been so busy with my classes and I truly didnt mean to leave you guys hanging. So I was sitting alone in my apartment tonight and decided I finally have free time, I should write! so I wrote this small chapter for you loves! Also, I just caught all up on Greys Anatomy! Im so obssesed its not even funny! If you guys watch it, hit me up! Ellen Pompeo is so flawless and she is like my Queen! All the fucking men are perfect on that show!!! Im so in love with Owen Hunt (Keven McKidd) and Derek Shepard AKA McDreamy (Patrick Dempsey)! and me and Cristina are so alike in so many ways (except I want kids lol). Ok so Ill stop my rant and let you guys read! please give feed but and I will update more! thanks 

xx Enjoy 

-

It’s been a week sense I’ve started working for that infuriating, sexy, asshole. With his ridiculous rules and the amount of times a day he yells at me although I’m pretty sure I am doing everything perfect, after my first week I’m already asking myself why I chose to work for him. Even though I hate him though, he sure is some good eye candy.

I see him walking out of his office through my office glass door, as I start packing up my bag to leave, I glance up watching him as he talks to other employees. His strong, defined cheekbones popping out as he clenching teeth yelling at my fellow worker. He’s wearing a jet-black suit with a grey tie, and he looks faultless. He looks up and turns towards me as he dismisses the others off for the weekend. He gives me his winning smirk and walks my way.

“Enjoying the view?”

“W-What?”

“I saw you staring, no need to be shy.” He says and winks at me. What is up with him and winking at me? I mean it’s hot but does it mean something or is he just messing with me.

“I’m sorry Mr. Eaton, I wasn’t staring, and I’m just packing up.”

“Do you have a ride home?”

“No but I’m walking, I don’t live to far from here.”

“It’s raining out, Ill give you a ride.” I look back behind me out the window and see that it is just starting to rain.

“You don’t have to do that, but thank you.”

“I insist, let me give you a ride.” Not wanting to fight him, nor walk home in heels I give him a nod and he says he just has to lock a few things up then he will be ready to go.

Waiting for him I meet him outside his office door.

“You look very hot right now you know? Very desirable?”

I stare at him shocked… “Excuse me?”

“You heard me. You look very fuckable in that skirt and those heels, don’t act like you haven’t been taunting me with that perfect ass of yours all week, I see you staring as well, I know you want me to.”

I’m speechless; I think everything he just said goes against boss to employee rules or whatever.

“ I think we should get going sir.” I say trying to change the subject, he was being supper rude, even though I have to admit me was turning me on.

“Oh don’t lie to your self you want me.” He says walking over to me pushing me up against the wall beside me. “You’ve wanted me ever sense that night of the party.” He says looking down at me and I swear I can see his eyes turning dark blue to an almost black in an instant. “And I want you to.”

I try to say something, to protest him off but he slams his lips into mine and kisses me hard. He task so good, his mouth is warm and task like fresh mint. And without even thinking about it, I’m kissing him back. He pulls my legs up and I wrap them around his waist and I feel his hardness beneath me and I start to grind against him.

“Oh god!” he yells “you don’t even know how much I want to take you against this wall right now. How much I’ve wanted you, sense we’ve met. I don’t even understand myself why, but want to know something about me? When I want something, I get it. And like I said to you before, I want you.” He grunts and starts to grind against me, and it feels so good, but in that moment I realized what is actually happening.

I’m I really about to have sex with my boss against a wall in his office? Plus I’m a virgin… Oh shit… I can’t do this… But it feels so good. I can feel him down there and it brings pleasures to me that I’ve never felt before.

Snap out of it Megan…

“Damon, I can’t.” I say pushing him off of me. And I see he actually looks pissed off at me, I think.

“Why the fuck not?” He says, still horny as hell, well we both are…

 “Because… I just can’t, its not right, you’re my boss, my best friends brother or whatever, who he hates, and I’m I just can’t.”

He takes a deep breath and runs his hand through his hair, damn he gets angry quick and he’s hot when he’s angry.

“I can walk home.” I say feeling uncomfortable, I grab my stuff and walk towards the elevator because he doesn’t say anything except watch my every move and glare at me, like I did something wrong. I think I can see veins popping out from beneath his eyes and it’s actually kind of scary. Why is he so mad? Maybe at himself? I don’t know so I leave as quickly as possible and as the elevator door closes I hear a big bang, and I think he’s punched a hole in the wall.

I jump a little, I tell myself I need to stay my distance from him. But how can I do that when he’s my boss? All I know is he is bad news, and has a temper problem that I don’t want to deal with.

I almost just gave my virginity away to that insanely messed up man.

I just moved here and I’m already messing things up, at least classes start in a couple of weeks, which means I can have a distracting from him. If only I could get him off my mind.

 -

Its short but I felt like I owed you guys something! :)

Damon is so hot!!

Please vote, comment and follow!!

Thanks loves,

xx

Somerholic