Chapter Seven

I'm so sorry guys! I have not abandoned you! The Holiday season is finally over and I can focus on more important things, like writing. I truely didnt mean to leave you guys alone with out a update for that long.

I've been so busy with school work then I got sick but I plan on updating more frequently for now on!

By the way I'm Writing another story!! I think it will be a really good one! I will upload the first chapter as soon as possible! Again I'm sorry!

-

MEGAN POV.

As I pull up to my new apartment building near the NYU campus, I'm happy to see my new roommate is not here yet so I have the place to my self.

When I walk into the apartment, I feel out of place, it's so quite and I feel lonely. I wish Damon was here...

Wait no I don't... Ugh their must be something wrong with me, I'm not thinking straight. I decide I should look at the files he gave me earlier. I grab a bottle of Sweet tea, I'm obsessed with sweet tea!

I pull open the tab holding the files closed and take the papers out.

He said this will describe my job, and that I need to sign something.. Why would I have to sign for a job.

On the top of the paper it reads Personal Assistant For Mr.Damon Eaton Requirements and Rules.

The first couple paragraphs are about the company rules around the office. The first couple points saying

- must being wearing appropriate work attire well in the office. No Jeans or Sweatpants at anytime.

Women's must wear- A skirt or dress appropriate for around work.

I might need to go shopping for some new close. My closet consist of Jeans and band t-shirts.

The rest of the contract talks about how I might have to work late night and when ever he needs me, I will always pick up the phone.

When I finish reading the contract that goes on and on about how controlling he really is, I decide to take a bath.

As I lay in the hot water I think of my new boss, the man who I made out with, who broke me and my best friend up, who has extremely sharp teeth for some reason, and the man who I think I may be falling for. I hate to admit it but it true.

I can't though. He's my boss.

But he also makes me so mad, just reading that contract made me want to quit.

-

I woke up a little late today so now I'm running down the busy streets in New York City trying to get to my official first day on time. Damon is not going to be happy, that's all I can think.

Shit!

He will probably want me to bring him coffee, it was in the contract. I see a Starbucks and get two coffees one for him and one for me. I put my usual cream and sugar in mine, and nothing in his, he said he takes it black. Gross.

When I finally get to the office I'm fifteen minutes late and I know for sure I'll have one pissed off boss to deal with.

-

I get into the elevator and go to floor 29.

The receptionist who I think her name is Sarah smiles at me as I walk in, I smile back then I hear his voice and my face drops, here it goes.

"Megan, in my office." He says and walks back into his office and I follow. Gezz he's angry easily.

"I'm sorry I'm late sir, it won't happen again."

"It's better not, I see you brought coffee, which means you read the guide line of your job here?"

"Yes sir." I say and put the coffee down on his desk.

"Good, here's your new phone, and your office is right there." He points at a door to the right off his desk. Our offices are connected? Great. I grab the phone he is holding out for me a brand new iPhone 5s.

"Oh and here is the paperwork I want you to get started on, I expect it to be all done by the end of the day." He says handing me a pile of work.

"Is that it?" I ask wanted to go so I can get all this stuff done.

"Yes, and by the way I like you outfit today." He says smirking at me and I role my eyes and walk out to my office.

I get into the empty room, with only a desk and a computer and a chair, and put down my stuff.

I let out a load breath.

Dammit he's so hot.

-

Okay not my best but I just wanted to get this out there!

So was that the contract you'd expect it to be?

Don't worry the one you want will come in soon.

Mr.Eaton doesn't want to rush things but he also is very impatient.

Just wanted to say, I have a ask open for you guys now my user is boysofggandtvd , ask and I'll answer about anything:)

I promise I'll update soon! And thanks for 20k+ reads

Vote

Comment

Follow

Xx

Somerholic :)