Life after Paris

Its been 3 months since Tony and ziva went to Paris. There back at work and enjoying the marriage life. Mcgee and Abby got married and went to Canada for there Honeymoon. Abby and Ziva are now both  pregnant. 

Tony's Pov

Whats up Mcgoo, how is Abby doing with the pregnancy? Good were both super excited! If you guys need any help Ziva and I would love to help in any way. Thanks Tony, but why you being so nice to me lately? Its kind of weird. I dont know Mcgee i guess i just relized that i should be nice to you. Are you sick, let me feel your head. Im not sick Mcgee. 

Ziva's Pov

Hey Abbs. ZIVA. how you doing? Good I cant wait only 7 more months then our babies will be best friends. yep You need any help with the baby shopping I would love to come if thats ok? Absolutley Ziva! Wanna go after work. Ya or we could go now. Ok lets go. But let me ask Gibbs first. Ask Gibbs what. Can Abby and I go Baby shopping. Wait your pregnant too Ziva? Well yes. Just dont tell Tony yet I know its been 2 Months same as Abby but i just couldnt. OK i wont i promise and of course you guys can go ok let me go get my purse. Hey Tony. Hey sweetchecks where you going? Abby asked me to help her shop for baby stuff so of course i said yes. oh ok have fun. 

Tony's Pov

Ziva's been acting really strange lately. What if she doesnt love me anymore? Why dont you just ask her DiNozzo. Gibbs said slapping his head. Ok I will boss tonight. Good now finish that paperwork.

Abby's Pov

Ziva why haven't you told Tony yet? Because i was just nervous that he didnt want anither kid thats all.   Oh ok. You think Gibbs will make us a bed for our kids so we dont have to buy one. Ya i hope so Hahaha. 

Later That Night

Gibbs is in his basement and hears footsteps and sees Ziva standing there. Ziver whats up? I cant tell Tony what if he doesnt want another child. (Zivas now crying into Gibbs Shoulder) Ziva trust me he will be thrilled. Are you sure Yes now go tell him. Ok thanks! Hi Honey where were you at? oh iwas at Gibbs'. Ok. I have to tell you something Tony. Sure anything. Tony im pregnant. WHAT!?!? I dont want another kid. and with that the front door slammed shut. Ziva picks up her phone and calls Abby. Hello? Hi abbs can i come over with kelly? ya but why are you crying? ill tell you when i get there. ok see you in five minutes. Just as Ziva arrived with Kelly Abby's looking out the window waiting for Ziva. Ziva what happened. Tony left. HE WHAT!! He left cause i told him im pregnant. Oh Ziva im so sorry you can stay with us for the remaining 7 months. Abby really, you want that I dont want to invade your private space.Of course Ziva. ok Thanks Abbs.