Gibbs

The next day they all come in happy and Gibbs tells Ziva to come with him. They go to the elevator and Gibbs asks Ziva if he could stay at her place because my place had a fire and its burnt pretty bad. Of course you can Gibbs. But i hae a question? Yes? Will you be my Father since my dad is dead. I have the papers right here and a meeting with my lawyer today to see if you will sing the papers. Absolutly Ziver I thought you would never ask. Thanks Ziva said with a smile! Later that day Gibbs signs the papers. Gibbs goes to Ziva house after work and they order pizza that Tony has to go pick up. After they eat and watch  a movie Gibbs falls asleep on the couch and Tony and Ziva go to sleep as well.   Ziva wakes up to the smell of coffee then they all get ready to go to  work. When there in the bullpen Gibbs asks where Mcgee is and Abby says he never came home last night. i tried calling like 15 times he never picked up. Ill go trace it Gibbs. Abby comes back up and tells them where he is and they all jump in the car and go. When they get there they see aN abonded building they go in and see Mcgee tortured and shot. They call an ambulance and Abby to meet them at the hospital. they waited 3 hours till they could see Mcgee. hey Mcgoo Tony says really Tony really. Hi sweety Abby says. after 1 week in the hospitail Mcgee heads back to work.