LOVE COMES MY WAY

Hey Guys,

Thanks for commenting and voting. I really appreciate it. The more comment and likes I get the more I'll better the next chapter. You really made me happy. Please continue to support my book. I love you all.

BTW: There is a question for you all somewhere in this chapter. SO please comment below for the answer and 4 of you will be my lucky winners. good luck.

Daniel's POV

*1 week later

Kath and I are at the hospital. Because..........

Baby Nathaniel Is coming home! My son is strong and healthy. His lungs are now working perfectly fine.

Kath is signing papers to release baby Nathaniel and I'm carrying our son. My son is so handsome. He's looking like me every single time. I never thought I'd make a handsome son. I want a girl this time. Lol joke!

Having baby NX is fine. I don't want to have another responsibility.

"Son.... I love you so much! You bring so much happiness to me."

"Wahh!!! Wahh"-Baby BX

"DJ! What did you do?! Shhhh it's okay baby. Mommy is here. Don't cry."-Kath and she's taking my son from me.

She's such a great mother. Today is the first time that the doctors let us hold Nathaniel.

"Here sign these papers so we could leave."-Kath

I have no choice, but to listen to her. It's going to be fun. Our first time as family and learning how to take care of a baby.

"Wahh! Wahh!"-BabyNX

"I think he's hungry."

"I don't know how to breast feed him. DJ help me!!! I don't know what to do."-Kath

"Here I'll teach you."-Nurse

Kath pull down her shirt and pull her breast out.

"Don't be scared. It'll hurt at first. If you think that your breast is blocking his nostrils it's okay. He still could breathe."-Nurse

Baby NX began to suck on his mom's breast. The look on Kats face is so cute. She so careful. She doesn't want to hurt our son in any way.

"How does it feel?"-Nurse

"It's hurts. He's sucking on my breast like there's no tomorrow."-Kath

Haha, she's so cute.

"Do you have a baby blanket?Or a receiving blanket. I don't feel comfortable that Kath is breast feeding in the middle of the hallway."

"It's okay Daniel. Everyone breast feeds. It's not like they'll be staring at me."-Kath
She's such a hard headed person.

The nurse handed me the baby blanket. I covered baby NX and Kath's breast.

"Are you okay?"

"Yup. I'll get used to this."-Kath

"Umm are you finished filling those papers out sir?"-Nurse

I looked at the paper and signed my name.

"Yup." I gave the nurse all of the paper works.

"Okay. You can take Nathaniel home now."-Nurse

"Thank you so much."-Kath and I

The nurse left.

"Are you ready? Lets go?"