"ready for your check up?"

Kathryn's POV

It's been 5 months since they left. My life is kind of depressing because I'm all alone. I moved out of my parents house, I live with Miles. We bought a house. Abby is in college taking up Film. She wants to study first before she takes Mr.M's offer about being an actress in the Philippines.

I miss Quen, Yen, Khalil, Julia ( well kind of), especially Daniel. I've been talking to Quen and Yen. We haven't lost any contact with each other. I text them here and there.

"Kath, are you ready for your check up?"-Miles

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that I am 5 Month pregnant!!!! I know I'm too young to have a baby, but what can I do. I was stupid and wanted Daniel to have sex with me. I didn't know I was that obsess with him. Daniel doesn't know that he is the father of my child. To be honest with you, I don't want him to find out. I still haven't talked to him since he totally ignored me and left without saying goodbye. Quen knows that Daniel is the father of my child. However, he told me that he'll pretend to be the father for now.

"Can I just finish this interview?"

I'm watching S.I.R. Quen them are promoting for there movie and teleserye.

*beep

*new message

From: Quen

Kath, good luck on the appointment. I hope it's a boy. So you can name him Enrique Jr. haha, joke.

hahaha, Quen is so funny. I don't want to reply because it's late there and he needs to sleep.

"Kath, let's go."-Miles

"Excited much? Okay, let's go."

After 10 Minutes. We got to Miles's car.

"Can we stop by my parents house after the appointment because I want to pick up my photo album."

"Sure."- Miles

*After 20 Minutes of driving, we finally got to my doctors appointment.

I walked in at the doctors and see so many people staring at me. Why? None of you seen a pregnant young lady before? There are other girls that are way younger than I am.

"Did you see that girl that just walked in? She's so young to be pregnant."-Lady1

"I know. She's not even with the baby daddy. The boyfriend probably left her."-Lady2

Where is Abby when I need her?! I know if she heard these lady's she would yell at them.

I got to the counter and signed my name.

"Thanks Miss, We'll be right with you in a moment."-Nurse

"Look at her, she's so ugly and she got pregnant."-Lady1

Kath keep your cool. Don't say anything. Breath in.... Breath out...

"I bet you, her child is going to be ugly."-lady2

Okay that's it.

I walked to the two ladies.

"Umm do you have a problem with me? I'm not deaf. I could hear everything you're saying about me. Instead of whispering, how about you say it to my face?"

"Hoy Kath, tama na."-Miles

"Well Miss, If I were you, I would give up my child and put him or her up for adoption because if I were your child I don't think I would survive."-Lady1