Chapter Thirty-One

Y/ns pov

We had been on the bus for at least a week now and it has been amazing. I have been to interviews and  and already a gala event. We were soon going to be going to the Grammys. We had been nominated. I was going to wear a white button up with a blue vest and black jeans. Brendon and Ryan were going to wear blue suits. I now most of the time wore Brendons clothes. He also borrowed my jeans sometimes because we were almost the same hight and are the same size. I also sometimes wore Ryans clothes. But only his shirts because he's taller than me. 

I ran past  Patrick and took his fedora. "Bitch just stole my fedora!" He chased me into Franks room where I placed the fedora on Franks head. Frank gasped and then Patrick stole it back. I gave him a playful look. Pete was behind him and mouthed for me not to say anything. Pete grabbed the fedora and threw it to Andy. This went on for about five more minutes. I walked into the dressing room to find Brendon curled up in the corner. I ran over to him and he was crying. "Babe stop shaking are you ok?" He looked up and his face was red and tear stained. "My M-mom ju-st  died." I threw my arms around him and kissed his cheek. I could imagine what it was like to lose a parent because of my dad dying when I was younger. I told him to lay down on his side and I laid in his arms. We stayed like that for a while and then Ryan came in and laid on the other side of him. I loved these people so much.

Thank you guys so much for six hundred reads!! Yesterday It was at 400 something and now its at 600 something!~~Dallon