Chapter Thirteen

Thank you guys so much with your positivity for this story!!

Y/ns pov

Brendon and I have been living together for three months now. Today is the appointment where we found out what the gender of the baby was. I'm so excited. Ryan is coming also. He and frank have actually been dating for a month now. They were such a cute couple. Frank couldn't come though. He was out of town visiting family. I started getting ready.

Ryan had picked us up and we headed to the doctors office. We waited in the waiting room for a good 30 minutes. "Miss y/n" we headed back. I had to take a urine test so I headed to the bathroom and did that. I came back and gave the cup to the nurse and she pulled us into a room. She told us that a doctor would be with us shortly. I laid down on the table and played with Brendon's bracelet that I had given him the first time we met. He never took it off.

The doctor came in and started asking us questions. "Ok now, which one of you is the father?" Brendon raised his hand. "I'm just their friend." I gave Ryan a little wink. "Ok this is going to be a little cold." She warned me as she spread the gel across my stomach. She rubbed the stick around on my stomach. I almost started crying when I heard the baby's heartbeat. Brendon grabbed my hand when he heard it. "Ok well do you want to know the gender of the baby?" We shook our heads. "Well, you are having a beautiful baby girl." I grabbed Brendon's hand as hard as I could. I could feel tears pooling in my eyes. Brendon handed me the stuffed elephant that we had bought before. I held it close to my chest. I was so happy.

We headed back to the house and had lunch. Frank FaceTimed us and we told him the gender. After the call we decided to go clothes shopping.

We headed to the girls section and I saw a little pair or socks and started to cry. "Are you ok? They're just a pair of socks." Ryan was rubbing my back. "Yeah they're just so tiny and cute. And I can just imagine me, you, Brendon, and frank playing with her and watching her grow up." He hugged me and Brendon came over and planted a kiss on my head.

We bought clothes and nursery items. We were in the car when I got a phone call. "Is this y/f/n?" "Yes this is she. Is everything ok?" I was getting worried. "No, I'm sorry your mother is in the hospital. She got into an accident." I felt like I couldn't breathe. Brendon grabbed my hand and I told Ryan to drive to the hospital.

I ran to the desk and asked what room my mother was in. We all ran to her room. I saw her lying on the bed asleep. I walked over to her and kissed her cheek. She woke up and hugged me. "Oh honey it's so good to see you." I could feel tear running down my face. "Hey momma it's good to see you too. Are you ok?" Brendon grabbed my hand and stood next to me. "Yes I'm ok. A drunk driver hit me." Then it hit me. I never told my mom that I was pregnant. "Well you better be ok. You have to watch your granddaughter grow up." She got a surprised look in her eyes. "I'm going to be a grandmother?" She started to cry. But happy cry.

I told her all about tour and all the details of my pregnancy. Then the doctor came in saying because she wasn't badly injured that she could be discharged tonight.

My mom stayed at Brendon's with us. Ryan stayed for dinner and josh and Tyler came over. We told them the big news. "I'm so happy for you!" Tyler rubbed my shoulder. I looked over and saw that Brendon wasn't in his seat. I looked to my other side and saw him next to me. He grabbed me and pulled me out of my seat. He got down on one knee. I couldn't believe what was happening. "Y/f/n, you make me the happiest man in the world everyday I'm with you. You have given me the chance to raise a beautiful daughter with a beautiful woman. Will you Mary me?"