Chapter Six

i know i dont really update that much, and i really should cause i spend most my life on wattpad, but you know. im gunna start updating a lot more now!

It was the morning after the day Kat got judged! She didn't really wanna leave the house because she was worried more people would judge her! She was laying in bed on her phone just deleting all the bc's she had got on her blackberry from people not unticking her! When her phone just started buzzing in her hand.. It was her mum, she didn't want to answer it but she knew she had to! She was thinking things like what if Millie had told her where she was! She answered the phone not knowing what her mum was going to say! All her mum wanted to know was where she was! She asked her why she ran away, Kat didn't know what to tell her mum, she didn't know weather to tell her the truth or lie. She decided to tell her the truth.. When she did Kat heard her mum drop the phone, she was shocked, Kat could tell. When her mum finall picked the phone back up she called her a 'Whore and a Slut'! Kats mum told her she was glad she had tun away and when her family find out there going to disown her! Kat was so upset she didn't know what to do, so she just decided to out the phone down and turn it of! 

Kat went through to find Micheal but he wasn't there.. Where could he have possibly gone apart from the shops at like 9 in the morning! She rang Micheal to find out where he was, he told her he was out getting some food for them to eat other wise they were going hungry. Kat told him to hurry home because she had something really important to tell him! She knew that if she had said that he would hurry and come home quicker! 10 minutes later and he was home! Kat told Micheal everything that her mum had said to her on the phone! The thing was Kat knew her dad would never disown her and he would ring her as soon as he could! He also knew where Kat was but she never told anyone else, she told him to keep it a secret from her mum and any other family members! She knew he would probably want to come out and join Kat and Micheal and be there for the birth of his grandchild! 

Kat beleived in her dad! Her dad was her rock, he was the most important man in her life! And he always would be! Her dad let her do what she wanted, she never had to ask him for anything! He always let her get away with things. He knew she had tried a fag when she was 10, he knew she was having sex when she was 14, he knew she had tried drugs, he knew she had got wasted when she was 9 that was partly his fault though, he knew she was doing every bad thing possible, he knew she had been in so much trouble with the police and was out partying every night before she had got pregnant, he even knew she was pregnant before Micheal did! Kats dad was her world, he did everything for her aswell, she knew he would end up leaving her mum just so he could be with Kat, he even knew she hadn't done well in her exam's at school, but her dad was the typical gypsy guy who didn't mind! Kat had a gypsy background, but she wasn't fully gypsy so she didn't have to marry and traveller when she was 15/16! 

Kat got a phone call from her dad 3 hours after her mum! Her dad explained he was coming out to live with her because he wanted to, he had told Kat this ages ago! So Kat told Micheal what was going on, he didn't seem to mind at all, he wasn't really bortherd because he got on well with Kats dad!

P.S guys the bit about Kats dad is alot like my dad, so i thought id explain him like mine! even though i never see mine.. only once a year! anyway, vote, comment, become a fan!:D