Chapter One

Michael and Kat are deeply in love.. They love each other... They want to spend there lives together.. Now Michael means a lot to Kat and she would take a bullet for him.. And he knows that! Anyway one day they had a big row and ended up not speaking to each other for a couple of days.

Michael phoned up Kat and said " are you okay I need to talk to you?"

Kat said " I'm okay but I don't think I'm ready to talk to you! Maybe tomorrow after iv had a think about it?"

Michael said " yeah sure, ring me when your ready and I'll meet you somewhere and we can talk.."

Anyway Kat was 15 and Michael was 16 going on 17 and was deeply in love with Kat..

They met up the next day and Kat had some really important news to tell him..

She said " Michael there's something I have to tell you... I'm pregnant..."

Michael was shocked... All he could think about was what if my parents find out and chuck me out... There's no where that I can live.. He said to Kat " what if my parents find out then I'm going to get in so much trouble.."

Kat said " what about me... My mum and dad are gunna kill me, they didn't want this happening... So what am I going to tell them?"

Michael suggested that we run away from everyone... Only keep in contact with close friends...

Kat wasn't to sure, she wasn't sure if she wanted to leave her mum and dad, she loved them, what about her 2 year old baby sister, all she could think about was them, then she thought I'll do it, fo a year then come back and explain what had happened and surely they will be okay... So she agreed to go with Michael..