Chapter 9

Von Doom's planing was coming to a close, he would kidnap her. And it would be soon. He wanted to wait until she befriended the four. Until they adore her, then rip the rug out from under them and take her. And he was now trying to get in touch with Loki so he could help.

-------------------------------------

Pandora pov

"What are you doing?" I asked Johnny quietly, he was hovering over Ben who was sleeping on the couch.

"Pranking Ben, want to help?" He asked, I nodded my head yes and shifted Emma on my hip. I walked to bed and shook his shoulder hard.

"Johnny is trying to prank you!" I said while siting on the other couch with Emma in my lap.

"Thanks pandora." Ben said standing up glaring at Johnny who have me a dirty look and ran off. Emma stared at Ben with amazement, reaching out for him.

"Ben I think she wants you to hold her." I said to him gesturing to Emma.

"Uhhhhhhhh." I passed him Emma before he could protest. Emma cooed and laughed in his arms. She felt his rocky texture, and put a hand to his face. His eyes got soft just looking at her, and he held her gently.

"She's not afraid of me." He whispered

"No, we shinigami can't feel fear. We kill in seconds, nothing can defeat us. Me and Emma are the only ones left. And at the end of the week she needs to go to the underworld to train until she's ten. But in all reality she wasn't even supposed to survive."

"Why what was wrong with her?" Asked Ben

"It wasn't her, only a person worthy can get a shinigami pregnant. And I was raped." I said looking at him.

He looked torn between angry and sad.

"Hela, Loki's daughter, is the queen of the underworld and shall be training Emma. She killed the man that raped me so don't worry. The higher ups said that since Emma was one of the last shinigami left they would spare her from death. Which I am great full for." I explained

Ben just nodded still looking at Emma. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and when I turned to get it from the coffee table I was sweeped up in Peters arms.

"Peter, when did you get here?" I asked with a giggle.

"Just now, the text message was to get you to turn around. " I laughed as he put me down. Emma giggle and cooed, reaching for Peter. Ben grudgingly have her up, and handed her to Peter. I giggled at Bens face.

" hey Emma! I got you a blanket!" Peter said getting a blanket from us bag and giving it to her. She wrapped her arms around the black blanket and put her face in it.