Chapter 2

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN PJO UNCLE RICK DOES!

HAPPY READING ! :)

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Piper's POV

Today we will leave Camp for a stupid School. I hate this, i hate being away from my home.

Well i'm done packing

Let's check:

Undies check

Toiletries check

Shorts check

Jeans check

Dresses check

Shirts check

Make up (incase for emergencies yah know?) check

Ok all ready now.

I headed to Jason's Cabin and checked what he was doing.

Clarisse's POV

"Hey guys wait up!" Well Leo's late...again.

"Okay! You have got to manage your time!" Annabeth scolded leo. Uh-oh.

"Well sorry daughter of Athena!"

"Ok ok you guys need to stop and lets get going before Argus leaves us!" Piper said

"Yeah listen to my girl friend" Jason

"Yah yah Beauty Queen !" Leo

Annabeth rolled her eyes.

"Will you guys SHUT UP?!! Is eerybody here? Thalia? Jason? Nico? Stolls? Piper? Chris? Leo? Annabeth? " I asked.

"YEP!" They all said.

"Ok Argus let's go!" Nico said

Piper's POV

UGH I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

Leo's been hyperactive the whole trip!

"OK! WHO FED LEO COFFEE AND SKITTLES?!"

"Surely not us" Conor said.

"Why you little-"

The car stops and all of us almost fell.

"FINALLY!" Clarisse and Annabeth said

It was a house well not really house more like a MANSION!

(A/N: i'm not gonna give the whole details kay? I'll put it in the multimedia)

Then Annabeth went on and on about the architecture, the house was huge!

"WOW!" The stolls said in amazement

"I know right? The gods really out done themselves! Let's get inside shall we?" Nico said

"This is really cool." Jason said

The front of the mansion was awesome!

When we went inside there was everything we needed.

Then i went to the living room to see a paper sticked at the plasma TV

Dear Demigods,

Everything you need is already in this mansion, it has a barrier to prevent monsters to attack, water is supplied by poseidon, electricity by zeus, the house was built by Athena, wardrobes by Aphrodite, training room by Ares, clinic by apollo, internet by Hermes, and food by Demeter. We hope you enjoy living in here.

And P.S. Every room is designed by your parents. And plus with a special surprise!

Love, the Olympians

There were 5 floors

First is the living room kitchen dining room and theatre room.

Second is the Training room, Lounge room

Third is the Arcade, Library, and Disco room

Fourth is our rooms

Fifth is the rooftop

The backyard has a infinity pool a bouncy house and a bar! This is so awesome!!

We went to each of our rooms and unpacked.

Annabeth's POV

My room was super me!

The walls was different shades of grey with stripes and the headboard of my bed is shaped in a owl, i have my drawer beside it and my walk in closet i went inside and saw all of my clothes were in my style, thank gods!

Thanks Aphrodite, i thought. I have my shelves with books and blue prints. My study table has my books and notebooks. Laptop, iPhone, I also have my TV in here.

My windows were glass and Wow my mom did well! Then i saw a letter beside my laptop and read it.

Dear Annabeth,

In your room you have a special surprise in it like the others. Go in you r walk in closet and pull the lever in the right side, then you'll see my surprise. I hope you'll like it.

Love, Athena

So i went in the closet and pulled the lever. AND IT OPENED A DOORR!!

COOOOL!!

It was my own Library! This is so awesome!

So i went out of my room, so did the others we checked out the other floors and rooms. It was SICK!

"My room was totally cool!" Thalia said

"Mine too!" We all replied

"Did you guys have a surprise?" Piper asked.

"Uh-huh!" Leo

"Hades yeah!" nico

"Totally!" Thalia

"Yep!" Trivis

"Of course!" Connor

"Yeah." Me

"Yup." Chris

"Si" Jason

"Whatever." Clarisse, well that's the spirit!

"How about let's go to the kitchen and eat already! I'm starving!" Leo said

"You're always starving." Thalia exclaimed

"Whatever pinecone face!"

Thalia rolled her eyes, we all went to the elevator and it was awkward. Piper was talking about school and stuff to lessen the awkwardness.

We arrived at the kitchen and got our plates with our name on it, the fridge already have foods so we ate already.

"Wow, im so full!" Leo said

We all rolled our eyes.

"Ok so we need to take a rest for tomorrow. Set all of your alarm clocks so that we can all get ready in time for school. Kay?" I reminded them.

"Yeah sure." They replied

"Ok, night guys!" I said

I went to my room, my room was besides Percy's room so that means he'll be living here too! I'm so excited for tomorrow! Anyways, stupid ADHD. It is 10:56 pm.

"Need to sleep. I love you seaweed brain." I whispered to myself. And slept in a dreamless sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ok this chapter was long i guess.

I didn't put a lot of details about the room, sorry.

So yeah.

All rights reserve.

-patty