First day of School

Sorry I havnt posted in like 5+ months :( I have school and u know.... TESTS! So this is written by me but the idea of the story is from hallucynated !
~~~~~~
Don't you love the first day of school? You get to meet your old friends and get new ones, you get to meet your teachers. Ok... maybe some of you guys hate it. But I dont. I sorta have this power.No, not actually superhero powers. But I could see a light surrounding each person I focused on.

When I see the light, it shows me different colors surrounding them.

People mostly my age and lower has a bright green light, that means that they have a long time to live.

People with a yellow light means that they won't live too long, but they have enough time to do stuff. But thats only some of them

People with a red light means that within any minute they would die, maybe in a car crash, suicide, get murdered, theres many ways.

But when its flashing red, they gonna die in seconds.

RING RING RING RING RING!

The bell goes off, I go in my classroom for Geography. I look around, I see literally, all of my classmates with a flashing red light. Sigh, too bad, they seem like good students. Whatever. I look out of the window and see my reflection.

What?

No.

This cant be.

I see my reflection, with a flashing red light around me.

Ugh. Why's everybody screaming outside? Are they scared of this... strict- teacher or something?

I hear the door open. Its the geography professor.

He's holding an axe. He has a bright,green light around him.

"So, Who's ready to die?"